Tools request! - page 4

We can start with this one

De Vinci:
OK.......

Look the image showing an example ( sorry, i am not so good in drawing with MS PAint ) of the Trends Panel i would like to have in MT 4 :

The idea is quite simple (at last, i think so... ) :

On the line of each Forex pair, just display :

a GREEN plot if the Trend of the concerned TimeFrame is UP

a RED plot if the Trend " " " " " DOWN

So, the supposed benefit would be :

to have in just a glance, a full view of the various TimeFrames Trends for all the Forex pairs chosen by the trader....

I have used this sort of tool in Stock trading ( ErlangerQuote and StockWatch Pro ), and i can assure you it is a very very handy tool....

Thanks for any help / effort / idea / enhancement

Best regards

DV

I created this indicator. It is not perfect but its a start....

Hope it will be helpfull.

Files:

codersguru:
DV,

This is a great idea! i'll work on!

But, How could we know the trend?

Trend Strength Indicator... Above zero green; Below zero red...

Would be nice to put it on mobile devices... Look at the color and trade from anywhere... LoL

Cheers,

--

elihayun:
I created this indicator. It is not perfect but its a start.... Hope it will be helpfull.

Hello EliHAyun

GREAT ! i 'll test it tomorrow, when Forex will be back...

Thankx again for FAST JOB, you The Man !

DV

like TheOne, I m also interested in a script which can save data on hard disk and play it later at a high speed for simulation purposes...if codersguru can make this script, then i'll be grateful to him...

regards...

One thing I'd like to be able to do in Metatrader is have a group of about 4 charts (4 different timeframes) all grouped on one screen, so that if I change a currency, it's updated on all four timeframes. Ideally, it would be nice to be able to have different indicators for the different timeframes, but on the same screen. It would be helpful to not have to switch to different charts when using different indicator groups.

Up/down

Originally Posted by codersguru

DV,

This is a great idea! i'll work on!

But, How could we know the trend?

Hey i have this idea, I have kerris (MTF moving average-value 2) attached on 3 timeframes this idea will look for falling and rising values on the moving average displayed on for example 3 timeframmes look in the indicator window hope u underestand the idea

sailor

Files:

Green dot Red dot. Seems like you want 4xMadeEasy for MT4. lol.

CodersGuru,

Dunno if this is possible. But could you make something like MT4 monitor, but into an eSignal server emulator?

Mybe i did misunderstand sommething above on da vincis post, but as what i can se from the pic that 1 displays the closing value from a time frame with either positive or negative. a new screen shot is attached MTF simpel movingaverage 5 on weekly and montly i know this is a big timeframe but i think thats posible the most simpel way to determine longer term trend of the closing value on the moveing average based on this 2 timeframes and i heard that many uses excel softwawre for models based on movingaverages only dont know only a sugestion

sailor

Pattern recognition

Would it be possible to make something similar to this software for MT4? This would be great....

http://mysite.verizon.net/resppzq7/patternz.html

Reason: