to Slawa or metaquotes

Yo

im sorry but please look at trendlines by angles again there is bugs on it i have sended some pics to my broker and if im lucky he will send the pics to u :-)

The problem is very easy to se.. but when i atach trendlines by angles and zooming in and out the trendline changes i have tryed the visualation parameters...

Thanks Jannik

Jannik,

You mean something like what was posted at "Trendlines still a pain in the ...." back in early July ?

The response then was 'we will correct the Trend by Angle soon, Martin. Once again, thanks a lot.'

I wish you all the best of luck in getting these finally fixed but I never held much hope.
Martin

Jannik,

You mean something like what was posted at "Trendlines still a pain in the ...." back in early July ?

The response then was 'we will correct the Trend by Angle soon, Martin. Once again, thanks a lot.'

I wish you all the best of luck in getting these finally fixed but I never held much hope.
Martin

ya i i know it is the same with gann grid :-( but with the gann grid they said no bug but dont think so

Jannik

the cycle continues...

the cycle continues...

What shall we say ugly bug

Yo

im sorry but please look at trendlines by angles again there is bugs on it i have sended some pics to my broker and if im lucky he will send the pics to u :-)

The problem is very easy to se.. but when i atach trendlines by angles and zooming in and out the trendline changes i have tryed the visualation parameters...

Thanks Jannik

Hmmm, speaking about angles, we all might remember our early semesters => trigonometry.

So we remember the triangular, which is not only define by one dimension (x-axis), but by two dimensions (x-xaxis/y-axis).

Ok now you have a system where you can zoom (stretch) a system, but per definiton the y-axis is not freely stretch/zoomable since this system offers you to see the maximum and the minimum of the values, ony the x-axis is the part which is really stretched "linear". Thats not per accident but per design, because I - a dumb user - like to see the important values, and I happen not to care for angles.

So y-axis streches/zooms by factor n and x-acis streches/zooms by factor m and you acutally expect the angles to remain static???????????

Yo

Thanks Jannik

Hmmm, speaking about angles, we all might remember our early semesters => trigonometry.

So we remember the triangular, which is not only define by one dimension (x-axis), but by two dimensions (x-xaxis/y-axis).

Ok now you have a system where you can zoom (stretch) a system, but per definiton the y-axis is not freely stretch/zoomable since this system offers you to see the maximum and the minimum of the values, ony the x-axis is the part which is really stretched "linear". Thats not per accident but per design, because I - a dumb user - like to see the important values, and I happen not to care for angles.

So y-axis streches/zooms by factor n and x-acis streches/zooms by factor m and you acutally expect the angles to remain static???????????

I know about the x and y acis but u can do it on other software without any problems........

Yo

Thanks Jannik

I know about the x and y acis but u can do it on other software without any problems........

just important to stay on same timeframe where atached on
Reason: