How Is My Trading Style. - page 2

sathish kumar:

no stop loss = high risk

any time account blow.

I agree here totally.  If you are ok with the large chance to lose your entire account, then by all means, don't use a stop loss, unless you are literally sitting there every second.  But even then, if you let a bad trade run, you could still end up getting wiped out.

plz be a signal provider free&paid signals

TyphoonX:
avoid stop loss is not a trading style but something more like a suicide
Stoploss is only one of many option to manage your risk, bay the Way many much more strategy to control your risk without a stoploss. And in that case, I do not 100% agree that stoploss is a must. It just a myth which is blow by broker.do you Ever hear about stoploss hunter? 

JD4:
I agree here totally.  If you are ok with the large chance to lose your entire account, then by all means, don't use a stop loss, unless you are literally sitting there every second.  But even then, if you let a bad trade run, you could still end up getting wiped out.
Stoploss is only one of many option to manage your risk, bay the Way many much more strategy to control your risk without a stoploss. And in that case, I do not 100% agree that stoploss is a must. It just a myth which is blow by broker.do you Ever hear about stoploss hunter? 

hedging strategies 

putting a stoploss on a hedged position is more like a suicide

Yoyok Prastyo:
I have and at the time, I was not as accurate about it as I should have been.  There are some trading strategies that a stop loss specifically as it relates to certain trading styles is not a good idea.  However, the idea of a stop loss is implemented in some way if you do not want to lose your entire account.  While it might not be the one traditionally referred to as a stop loss, you DO use some way to limit the money you lose when a trade goes against you.  It was a poor choice of words on my part.

Yoyok Prastyo:
yes i've also heard of something called stop out level
you can hide sl that is intended as final loss that you are willing to accept
there are different way to put sl you can set stop by equity also with a signal provider and setting risk % so his margin call is your sl
we had always to consider exposure history has taught us

Files:
usdchf.jpg  40 kb

if it can happen, it will happen.

it's all Math.

Some people say that hedging strategies here ... do you mean forex options with it?

Reason: