A newcomer asks! - page 14

vspexp:
DC
How? Give me an example.

I will not prove anything, "kitchen" methods exist and are practiced, if you need to look on the web - there are plenty of examples. These "pranks" have largely influenced me to pay attention to MT5, although even here I have seen how "left" orders are opened / closed / although it was still on a demo account /.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Is there any way out of this situation? I can't go on like this, I will still get my way. Also, is there really any use in trading signals?

vspexp:
I don't want to prove anything, "kitchen" methods exist and are practiced, if you need to look on the web - there are plenty of examples. These "tricks" have largely contributed to the fact that I once turned my attention to MT5, although I also observed how "left" orders are opened / closed here / although so far the case was on a demo account /.

The question was about whether anyone from the outside could influence MT4 by interfering with its operation. Do you understand the question?

What does MT5 have to do with its "tricks"?

Why is it that on the real platform the system disconnects and a trader is left in the red if a pending order starts working, but the market turns over and there are a lot of traders in the profit. this can also leave a lot of traders in the red. sooner or later the trade comes back and if the system does not disconnect the trader could win in a while.

is it possible to solve this problem in some other way, so the system will not shut down until the Trader shuts down?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

vspexp:
DC
bullshit

Jos:

Why is it that on the real platform the system disconnects and a trader is left in the red if a pending order starts working, but in another market turns over and there is a lot of trader in the profit. this can also leave a lot of traders in the red. sooner or later the trade comes back and if the system does not disconnect the trader could win in a while.

is it possible to solve this problem in some other way, so the system will not shut down until the Trader shuts down?

Do you speak Russian? Do you speak russian? Russisch sprechen? Parler le russe?

Jos:

Why is it that on the real platform the system disconnects and a trader is left in the red if a pending order starts working, but in another market turns over and there is a lot of trader in the profit. this can also leave a lot of traders in the red. sooner or later the trade comes back and if the system does not disconnect the trader could win in a while.

If you have a lot of trades, sooner or later the system will revert back to minus, then the Trader may win after a while.

If you use a smaller lot size, it will reduce the deposit load on margin and allow you to sit out large losses.

But if I were you, I would learn to close losing positions in time. There's no reason to build up losses, it will end badly one day.

vspexp:
These "pranks" have largely contributed to the fact that I turned my attention to MT5, although I have also seen "left" orders open/close here (although it was on a demo account).
It just killed me. Dilling is not satisfied with real accounts anymore, he is already cheating on demo accounts, raising demo quid.)))

Scriptong:
This just killed it. Dilling isn't satisfied with real accounts any more, he's already cheating on demo accounts, raising demo quid.)))
Also on the demo are trained to put sticks in the wheels. )))
Reason: