Hi, i naver use Stop lose, 
Files:
image.jpg 494 kb
uga501
uga501  
my last week performance.
Bobby Fischer
Bobby Fischer  
First try to use same lot and see whether you can make profit or not. If you double your lot each time you make a mistake then I'm really sure your trade will not stay long
uga501
uga501  
bangcool:
First try to use same lot and see whether you can make profit or not. If you double your lot each time you make a mistake then I'm really sure your trade will not stay long
Ok, tnx bro
Rony Sentiko
Rony Sentiko  
I would say that after you get nice profit you put it back to market. Better use risk reward management. Take profit and stoploss is needed. Ya actually sometime stoploss make you to get out to the market but the price move just like what you expected especially in volatile market.
sathish kumar
sathish kumar  

no stop loss = high risk

any time account blow.

aazaan
aazaan  
I thing, hedging strategy is good rather than stop loss. Most of the time stop loss give you loss and loss. When market give jerks.  
Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  

I never use stopLOSS.

Like aazaan, i also Hedge.

It's not about how hard you hit.

It's about how hard you can GET HIT and keep moving forward.

Mark Stwala
Mark Stwala  
avoid stop loss is not a trading style but something more like a suicide
Nurochman
Nurochman  
important trade if understand resistance or support make to MM and not stop lost
Amit Goyal
Amit Goyal  
aazaan:
I thing, hedging strategy is good rather than stop loss. Most of the time stop loss give you loss and loss. When market give jerks.  

Hedging is tough! I think most people are bad at it.

I was never able to hedge properly. I always ended up losing more money through hedging.

Taking a small loss early always helped me in losing less money.
To add comments, please log in or register