about VPS on mt4

Hello to all traders !

im trading for few months now.. ive an EA robot that manage my trading all automate .

ive just rented an VPS from MT4 and paid for 1 month . i did sync to all.. 

can i turn off my computer and the EA will keep working ? I'm using the VPS service cuz ive internet connection problems some time .. 

how can i be sure that everything is working good ? there is no info ... thanks !!

You should have the message in VPS journal about sucessfull synchronization - read post for details.
I Want a VPS
I Want a VPS
  • www.mql5.com
I would like to sign up for a VPS. Can I use u se MT4/MT5 on one VPS account? Thanks, Samuel...

Sergey Golubev #:
You should have the message in VPS journal about sucessfull synchronization - read post for details.

ok thank a lot !!! 
i dont need to press on the AutoTrading ? why is that ? if its press on ? can u pleas explain ? thanks 

gal gal #:

ok thank a lot !!! 
i dont need to press on the AutoTrading ? why is that ? if its press on ? can u pleas explain ? thanks 

If you press it, you will be trading twice, because your EA's trading has been migrated to MQL5 VPS and if you click the Auto Trading button in your local terminal, you will trade locally too and this is dangerous.

From your answers I can tell that you haven't read the link that Sergey quoted.

I bought VPS on MT4 but I can see it on my demo account but I  can not see it on my life account  . What should I do ? Bellow is attached. 
Files:

marcyroial1 #:
I bought VPS on MT4 but I can see it on my demo account but I  can not see it on my life account  . What should I do ? Bellow is attached. 
Because MQL5 VPS is per account. It means that you bought VPS for MT4 on demo account.
You can move this VPS subscription to the other MT4 account - read post
How to move a signal to same account but different VPS
How to move a signal to same account but different VPS
  • www.mql5.com
Hi all. So I'm in the process of moving some of my terminals to another VPS for lower ping...

Hello, I'm copytrading and I'm getting signals on my account which is running on my VPS. The problem is, after a few hours on this server, metatrader always closes with the error message "System to be shutdown, request for close PurpleTrading MT4 "followed by another message "PurpleTrading MT4 build 1359 stopped because system shutdown" how can I set MT to run nonstop?

Zbysek #:
Hello, I'm copytrading and I'm getting signals on my account which is running on my VPS. The problem is, after a few hours on this server, metatrader always closes with the error message "System to be shutdown, request for close PurpleTrading MT4 "followed by another message "PurpleTrading MT4 build 1359 stopped because system shutdown" how can I set MT to run nonstop?

The problem is with your VPS, try another, try MQL5 VPS, its ideal for copying signals in MQL5.com.

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

Zbysek #:

Some external VPS?
Not MQL5 VPS from here?

It may be something with your VPS or with your MT4 downloade dfrom the broker's website.
Look at the following page:

How to install clean MT4 and any build of MT5 (3 examples with screenshots): this page

Unable to launch the MT4 MT5 program - I’m unable to install MT5 and MT4 from your website, but I can't open it on my laptop
Unable to launch the MT4 MT5 program - I’m unable to install MT5 and MT4 from your website, but I can't open it on my laptop
  • www.mql5.com
Dear team, i have downloaded mt5 and mt4 from your website but i am unable to open it. Same problem here with all the lately installed mt4 and mt5 downloaded from various brokers. And do not connect with metaquotes-demo server anymore
Reason: