Hot Key Exper Advisor

Hello!

I am using a EA for Hot Key. To open and close (manage positions). The EA is for free.

But I would like to have few more functions, as Close 50%, or Put stop loss to Break Even.

My question is,: Is it hard to make such a EA? I have absolutely no experience in coding. 

I really miss this few functions as mentioned above. 

Thanks in advance.

ayvaniniyisi: My question is,: Is it hard to make such a EA? I have absolutely no experience in coding. 
  1. You don't know how to code, but are the changes are hard? That's like saying "I don't know how to build engines but adding another cylinder should be easy; it's just one more."
              Is it easy (or difficult) to …? - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 (2017)

2. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help (2017)

ayvaniniyisi:

Hello!

I am using a EA for Hot Key. To open and close (manage positions). The EA is for free.

But I would like to have few more functions, as Close 50%, or Put stop loss to Break Even.

My question is,: Is it hard to make such a EA? I have absolutely no experience in coding. 

I really miss this few functions as mentioned above. 

Thanks in advance.

If you have no experience of coding that is the major obstacle, but you can always learn - nowadays it is easier than ever with many free websites and tutorials where you can learn the basics (loops, structures, arrays, logic, functions, methods, objects, etc. just to suggest a few topics)

MQL is perhaps a more difficult language, not ideal for a beginner - but a great language to start with is Python.
I have used Python in the past but for MetaTrader I use MQL5, although I have read that MetaTrader has a python interface https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5

I see people posting about it, so if you can learn python you could in fact continue with it to build your own EA and graduate to MQL later - give it a try, and if you have questions, ask for help - and make good use of the documentation which usually explains everything well

Good luck...

Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python
Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader for Python - Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Thanks to all recommendations. I think definitely its the best way to learn and write my own EA. It will be a long journey, but step by step it is possible.

The EA i am using "<Deleted>" having same functions Closing partial trades, Stop loss to breakeven but this is MT5 EA, you can create a job in freelance for adding such function to your EA so that expert traders will reach you for completing your project.
Reason: