Hot Key for buy/sell

Hello all, this is my first post here! I am wondering if anyone can guide or lead me to how I go about setting up a hot key for buy and for sell? I would like to make that process a little quicker in MT4. Thanks in advance!

hai any can help me to ?

i need Indian scrip in gci.is it possible and buy sell indicator in mq4 format

Jynxx:
Hello all, this is my first post here! I am wondering if anyone can guide or lead me to how I go about setting up a hot key for buy and for sell? I would like to make that process a little quicker in MT4. Thanks in advance!

Hi there...i think you can try this...

1st copy 3 file : buy,sell and close order and paste it at folder Expert-Script

2nd : Copy EA TEST and paste it at folder Expert

3rd : Open meta trader 4-navigator-script-set hotkey for buy,sell and close

order.example :ctrl-B :BUY,ctrl-S:Sell,ctrl-C:Close

4th : Go navigator select EA test and activated it to chart.Go to ea

properties and do setting for size lot,tp,sl,and tsl

5th : You will see smile robot at top right it mean your ea are ready.Then use

your already setting hot key for trade.Exp while you press Ctrl-B

command will send to EA ,then at you chart will display word Label.

After few second your entry buy will appear at chart.

This is a collaboration between EA and script.No need VPS for you EA..enjoy...

Files:
sell.mq4  1 kb
TEST.mq4  3 kb
buy.mq4  1 kb

naazaa01:
Hi there...i think you can try this...1st copy 3 file : buy,sell and close order and paste it at folder Expert-Script2nd : Copy EA TEST and paste it at folder Expert3rd : Open meta trader 4-navigator-script-set hotkey for buy,sell and close order.example :ctrl-B :BUY,ctrl-S:Sell,ctrl-C:Close4th : Go navigator select EA test and activated it to chart.Go to ea properties and do setting for size lot,tp,sl,and tsl5th : You will see smile robot at top right it mean your ea are ready.Then use your already setting hot key for trade.Exp while you press Ctrl-B command will send to EA ,then at you chart will display word Label. After few second your entry buy will appear at chart.This is a collaboration between EA and script.No need VPS for you EA..enjoy...

Awesome! Thank you for the indicator. The only problem I have with it is it takes a few seconds to make the trade and that's not good for me when I need quick close and sell response.

hi

i cant see my indicators which i save to hdd. can help ?

garfield:
hii cant see my indicators which i save to hdd. can help ?

Can you describe situation fully? Maybe you'd try file search (F3 in Win. Explorer) ?

garfield:
hii cant see my indicators which i save to hdd. can help ?

Try to search file with corresponding extention...

Jynxx:
Awesome! Thank you for the indicator. The only problem I have with it is it takes a few seconds to make the trade and that's not good for me when I need quick close and sell response.

Hi another related link for test:

Hotkeys for Buy and Sell - Forex Trading

Pipsing_Setup_Buy_Sell - MQL4 Code Base

Secrets of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal - MQL4 Articles

Buy-Sell-Close scripts ?

Script to BUY or SELL while scalping

Need a too for quick order from charts for MT4

naazaa01:
Hi there...i think you can try this...1st copy 3 file : buy,sell and close order and paste it at folder Expert-Script2nd : Copy EA TEST and paste it at folder Expert3rd : Open meta trader 4-navigator-script-set hotkey for buy,sell and close order.example :ctrl-B :BUY,ctrl-S:Sell,ctrl-C:Close4th : Go navigator select EA test and activated it to chart.Go to ea properties and do setting for size lot,tp,sl,and tsl5th : You will see smile robot at top right it mean your ea are ready.Then useyour already setting hot key for trade.Exp while you press Ctrl-B command will send to EA ,then at you chart will display word Label.After few second your entry buy will appear at chart.This is a collaboration between EA and script.No need VPS for you EA..enjoy...

original link :Is there any way to Sell or Buy With Hot Keys? / Forum: Forex Trading with MetaTrader 4

Try pressing F9 (function key) while on the chart .... buy/sell dialogue box comes up straight away .... press BUY or SELL button as required .... it's quick.

Jynxx:

Hello Naazaa01,

Can you write a script for the attached indicator.

The Buy Sell, Close and Reverse instructions are also attached

Georgebest - georgebestng at yahoo dot com

Reason: