DLLs not supported with mql5 vps

Migration to virtual hosting failed: DLLs are not allowed.

expert advisory uses Kernel32.ddl, please remove the expert from your charts and migrate again.

Never had this problem before. Can anybody help.

HKKY: Migration to virtual hosting failed: DLLs are not allowed. expert advisory uses Kernel32.ddl, please remove the expert from your charts and migrate again. Never had this problem before. Can anybody help.

You will have to remove the DLL dependency on your EA. It is not allowed on MQL5 VPS service.

If however, your EA cannot be changed or you do not have source code, then you will not able to use it with MQL5 VPS service.

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service  → III. Users → 9. No DLLs are allowed on a Virtual terminal. There is no physical capacity to use DLLs there.

Fernando Carreiro # :

You will need to remove the DLL dependency from your EA. It is not allowed on MQL5 VPS service .

However, if your EA cannot be modified or the source code is not available, you will not be able to replace it with the MQL5 VPS service .

Rules of Use of the Virtual Hosting Service → III. Users → 9. No DLLs are allowed on a virtual terminal . There is no physical capability to use DLLs there.

Sorry but, I'm a neophyte, I didn't understand what they are ddl ... ,If you can correct me EA

FABIO PEZZINI # I'm a neophyte, I didn't understand what they are ddl ... ,If you can correct me EA

MT4: Learn to code it.
MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

Reason: