Request Can anyone Recode the price amplitude indicator

Hello,
Please I want someone to recode this indicator because it's broken it should give the result as the photo.
It calculate the range from point X to point Z For example.
and another wish if the recoding could contain the sum of the volume between the 2 points it will be great
Files:
1.jpg  72 kb

Please use the Freelance section of this website to place a job request for developers. The forum is not the place to do that.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

William Roeder #:

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

Thank You for your reply.
It could be the best thing happened in my life :)
I started to learn the MQL4 coding and from the basic stuff I learnt I just coded this indicator :)
Reason: