Experts: FMOneEA - page 8

calli:
I am running FMOneEA on EurUsd and UsdCad H4 and can see in the expert's log
the ZigZag-indicator is constantly loaded and removed and loaded and removed and ...
Can anybody confirm this? Rather strange! Gooly
Usually that means the indicator parameters are wrong.

1) But it seems to work perfectly?
2) If no parameters are given, the indicator should use its default values - if I remember correctly.

Same problem even after I changed the indicator call and entered the original values: 12,5,3.

Alain Verleyen:
Usually that means the indicator parameters are wrong.
If the indicator parameter is incorrect, EA will also be the wrong signal calculation.

calli:
1) But it seems to work perfectly?
2) If no parameters are given, the indicator should use its default values - if I remember correctly.
For No 2 I agree, but for this EA, I've error correction (update_6).

calli:
Same problem even after I changed the indicator call and entered the original values: 12,5,3.
All programmers do their own research and calculations.
If you do not like my calculation, please do the changes fit your calculations

r3jfx - I don't see any error in your code!
That is why I do not understand why the terminal removes the indicator!

calli:
r3jfx - I don't see any error in your code!
That is why I do not understand why the terminal removes the indicator!
I did a lot of experiments to take the value of the ZigZag indicator (scripts to print the value),
and only code that I wrote it successful.
If there is a better way, please let me know.

calli:
the ZigZag-indicator is constantly loaded and removed and loaded and removed and ...
I can't reproduce this issue.

calli:
ZigZag indicator is repainting indicator, and not every bar has a value as Highest or Lowest price.

Therefore, to get the value of the ZigZag indicator, it can not be done with iCustom function as usual,

for example double val = iCustom (NULL,0,"SampleInd", 13,1,0);

Because if the value of ZigZag indicator taken by iCustom (symbol,timeframe ,"ZigZag",line index (mode),shift), then the result will always be ZERO. (If you do not believe, please try in print).
Therefore, I made the iteration to get the value and position of ZigZag indicator.

In my opinion, why the trading terminal constantly loaded and removed ZigZag indicator on FMOneEA, because the terminal loaded the ZigZag indicator when iteration begins, and after the iteration is complete (and its value has been taken), ZigZag indicator removed by the terminal.

Reason: