Indicators: 3D Oscilator

3D Oscilator:

An oscillator that signals in case of trend changing.

Author: Collector

3D Oscilator
3D Oscilator
  • www.mql5.com
An oscillator that signals in case of trend changing. When the blue line crosses the red one from top downward - Sell, when the blue line crosses the red one bottom-up - Buy.

HI

can you make this 3D Oscilator into a EA?

mIKE

mikejanet:

HI

can you make this 3D Oscilator into a EA?

mIKE

Yes, you should be able to. You can use ANY indicator in your EA ... if it's not an existing indicator function, then just use iCustom() like in this example:

double val=iCustom(NULL, 0, "SampleInd",13,1,0);

I'm not sure how you'd get the last or previous value for BOTH lines though ... maybe some one can show us how one would best do that? :)

Can i get a sound alert on the indicator 

Hi,

Is it possible to have an MTF input on this indicator?

Hi,

I am trying to use the indicator in an EA. The values of the red line are always 0 when I ran it in visual mode.

double current1  = iCustom(NULL, 0, "3d-oscillator", 1, 0); //red line 0
   double current2  = iCustom(NULL, 0, "3d-oscillator", 1, 1); //red line 0

Any ideas?

Pan Kof:

Hi,

I am trying to use the indicator in an EA. The values of the red line are always 0 when I ran it in visual mode.

Any ideas?

You are using wrong indicator name.

Unless you renamed the indicator, the correct indicator name from that code base entry is :

3d_oscilator

not

3d-oscillator

A well thought trend indicator. I like it! However I have an issue with the current value of the Blue and of the red line which jumps dramatically after 15 to 20 seconds (may be parallel and suddenly cross each others!) which make the Indicator confusing and useless. Does everyone has the same issue? How can I solve this issue to make this a great tool?
Reason: