Download MetaTrader 5

Need Template Created

To add comments, please log in or register
Post web links to other trader's signals and make profit
Dennis Fitzgerald
Dennis Fitzgerald 2015.03.20 00:51 

Gents and Ladies,

I am seeking someone to create a "Template" for MT4 trading.  Not an "EA."  The template will consist of a number of indicators, etc.  Indicators will not be visible nor accessible to anyone besides myself.  Simply put, I want a template that will load my entire trading system but protect its contents.  I have all indicators and no code will need to be written.  I'd do it myself, but I don't know how to lock the contents.  Fair price for an easy job for someone who can exhibit discretion and confidence. ibemrfitz@outlook.com

John Townsend
John Townsend 2015.03.20 02:47  
gonefitzn:

Gents and Ladies,

I am seeking someone to create a "Template" for MT4 trading.  Not an "EA."  The template will consist of a number of indicators, etc.  Indicators will not be visible nor accessible to anyone besides myself.  Simply put, I want a template that will load my entire trading system but protect its contents.  I have all indicators and no code will need to be written.  I'd do it myself, but I don't know how to lock the contents.  Fair price for an easy job for someone who can exhibit discretion and confidence. ibemrfitz@outlook.com

MT4 has a built-in set of Template functions which may be what you are looking for.  You save and load these yourself.  On the main menu bar at the top of the MT4 screen, look for Charts | Template. A template records which indicators, EA, colours and other items are on a chart.  You can save multiple templates and apply them to any chart.  If you also save one with the name "Default" (without the quotes) that template will automatically be applied to any new charts which you open.  The templates are saved on your computer and so will only be accessible to anyone who has access to your computer.  Check the Help file in MT4 for all the details.

HTH,
John

Dennis Fitzgerald
Dennis Fitzgerald 2015.03.20 18:11  
jftjft:

MT4 has a built-in set of Template functions which may be what you are looking for.  You save and load these yourself.  On the main menu bar at the top of the MT4 screen, look for Charts | Template. A template records which indicators, EA, colours and other items are on a chart.  You can save multiple templates and apply them to any chart.  If you also save one with the name "Default" (without the quotes) that template will automatically be applied to any new charts which you open.  The templates are saved on your computer and so will only be accessible to anyone who has access to your computer.  Check the Help file in MT4 for all the details.

HTH,
John

Hello jftjft,

Thank you for input.  What I have done is to assemble a number of indicators and chart properties that when applied to an MT4 chart, display my trading rules, etc.  I have several friends who would like to trade with it but I do not want to disclose details.  I want a Template that can be "locked" so to speak.  The contents of the template must not be accessible, viewable or changeable to anyone but myself.  Since I will supply a "template" in exactly the method you described, all I need is for someone to "lock" it. 

To add comments, please log in or register