Need Template Created

Gents and Ladies,

I am seeking someone to create a "Template" for MT4 trading.  Not an "EA."  The template will consist of a number of indicators, etc.  Indicators will not be visible nor accessible to anyone besides myself.  Simply put, I want a template that will load my entire trading system but protect its contents.  I have all indicators and no code will need to be written.  I'd do it myself, but I don't know how to lock the contents.  Fair price for an easy job for someone who can exhibit discretion and confidence. ibemrfitz@outlook.com

gonefitzn:

Gents and Ladies,

I am seeking someone to create a "Template" for MT4 trading.  Not an "EA."  The template will consist of a number of indicators, etc.  Indicators will not be visible nor accessible to anyone besides myself.  Simply put, I want a template that will load my entire trading system but protect its contents.  I have all indicators and no code will need to be written.  I'd do it myself, but I don't know how to lock the contents.  Fair price for an easy job for someone who can exhibit discretion and confidence. ibemrfitz@outlook.com

MT4 has a built-in set of Template functions which may be what you are looking for.  You save and load these yourself.  On the main menu bar at the top of the MT4 screen, look for Charts | Template. A template records which indicators, EA, colours and other items are on a chart.  You can save multiple templates and apply them to any chart.  If you also save one with the name "Default" (without the quotes) that template will automatically be applied to any new charts which you open.  The templates are saved on your computer and so will only be accessible to anyone who has access to your computer.  Check the Help file in MT4 for all the details.

HTH,
John

jftjft:

MT4 has a built-in set of Template functions which may be what you are looking for.  You save and load these yourself.  On the main menu bar at the top of the MT4 screen, look for Charts | Template. A template records which indicators, EA, colours and other items are on a chart.  You can save multiple templates and apply them to any chart.  If you also save one with the name "Default" (without the quotes) that template will automatically be applied to any new charts which you open.  The templates are saved on your computer and so will only be accessible to anyone who has access to your computer.  Check the Help file in MT4 for all the details.

HTH,
John

Hello jftjft,

Thank you for input.  What I have done is to assemble a number of indicators and chart properties that when applied to an MT4 chart, display my trading rules, etc.  I have several friends who would like to trade with it but I do not want to disclose details.  I want a Template that can be "locked" so to speak.  The contents of the template must not be accessible, viewable or changeable to anyone but myself.  Since I will supply a "template" in exactly the method you described, all I need is for someone to "lock" it. 

Dennis Fitzgerald:

Gents and Ladies,

I am seeking someone to create a "Template" for MT4 trading.  Not an "EA."  The template will consist of a number of indicators, etc.  Indicators will not be visible nor accessible to anyone besides myself.  Simply put, I want a template that will load my entire trading system but protect its contents.  I have all indicators and no code will need to be written.  I'd do it myself, but I don't know how to lock the contents.  Fair price for an easy job for someone who can exhibit discretion and confidence. ibemrfitz@outlooHello 

Hello Dennis - how did you go finding a designer for your Algo/Template? You need to provide a job description and go to the freelance section of MQL5. So how is the success rate of your Template?

1. Dennis Fitzgerald: all I need is for someone to "lock" it. 

A template is just a text file. (Add these indicators, objects, EA with these settings.) It is then irrevalent. You can see those settings without the template. (Charts & F7) There is no "lock."

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              The XY Problem

2. Dennis Fitzgerald Indicators will not be visible nor accessible to anyone besides myself. 
    Make the template irrevalent. Just embed the other indicator(s) inside your indicator/EA. Add the CI(s) to your code as a resource.

Use the publicly released code - MQL5 programming forum 2017.02.20
              Resources - MQL4 Reference

Be aware that using resources is 40x times slower than using CIs directly.
              A custom indicator as a resource - MQL4 programming forum 2019.11.26

Also make use there are no spaces in the path.
              Getting error 4802 when loading custom indicator that loads another custom indicator with iCustom - Technical Indicators - MQL5 programming forum.

Patrick Nalletamby:

Hello Dennis - how did you go finding a designer for your Algo/Template? You need to provide a job description and go to the freelance section of MQL5. So how is the success rate of your Template?

Do you expect an answer from this guy after more than five years?
Reason: