Amend Fibonacci Settings in MT4

Whilst working with the MT 4 demo account I come upon a problem.

I use Fibonacci Retracements with the numbers;

0.0 14.6; 27.2; 38.2; 50.0; 61.8; 78.6; 88.7; 100.0; 114.6; 127.2; 138.2; 150.0; 161.8; 178.6; 188.7; 200.0. To each number I have added the respective price leve, in MT4 (%$).

The MT 4 default Fibonacci has only the numbers: 0.0 38,2; 50.0; 61.8; 100; 161.8; 261,8; 423.6.

It is possible to add Fibonacci levels in the object list, mark that Fibwith a v in the box and then the additional levels appear in the chart, but when that particalar FIB/object is no longer usefull after the trade, it is removed from the chart but also disappears from the Object list. and then you have to start all over again, because the remaining Fibs are the default Fibs whith less levels.

MY QUESTION IS: HOW CAN I MAKE in MT4 or MT5 A DEFAULT FIB RETRACEMENT WITH ALL THE ABOVE FIB. NUMBERS, above and below 110%, THAT WILL APPEAR ON THE CHART OF EACH OF MY 6 CURRENCY PAIRS, OR MORE, WHEN I USE: INSERT> FIB RETRACEMENT AND THAT WILL NOT DISAPPEAR FROM THE OBJECT LIST WHEN I DELETE THAT FIB LATERON IN THE CHART. In short, how do I create such a default Fib.Retracement, appearing in all charts when I choose a Fib Retracement.

I hope someone or the MT 4 technical department can help me.

Thank you beforehand,

Wonosari

When you create a Fib that is not the default all you need to do is go to the properties of that Fib and click through each of the tabs. Next time you draw a Fib it will have the same settings as the Fib you just looked at the properties of.

If you want to be able to have several non-standard Fibs . . . . create them one by one and add them to a chart so you have one of each type . . . then save the template and make a note of the currency pair, next time you need one of these Fibs apply the template to the same currency pair chart and you will have your Fibs, select the one you need, go through the properties, then next time you draw a Fib it will have the settings you want.

Alternatively create some scripts to draw the Fibs you want with the settings you want . . . for example

After drawing  a Fib and I change the timeframe it disappears. Never had this before. What settings do I have to change to make it stay as I use Fib levels of higher timeframes to see them on the smaller TFs.

Thanks

Reason: