I will write an advisor free of charge - page 50

Reenjeer:
I need to implement manual trading into machine trading. And this account is a confirmation of my profitable trading and as a consequence a greater interest of people who can do it. A robot, I mean.
And the name is appropriate. Only wrong))

Reenjeer:
Good evening. Help make a robot,the theme is simple. Maybe who did! (In parentheses will be an example.)
We take a currency pair (EURUSD), look in which direction the general trend is going (let's say downwards) and open one position in that direction (downwards). Then there are two options:
1: the chart went in the right direction (in our case it is down), when a certain profit is achieved, the position is closed and a new one is opened in the same direction (down).
2: the chart went in the wrong direction (up); when a certain loss is achieved, the second position is opened in the direction where the general trend is going (down).
The opening of the second, third and subsequent positions must follow a certain algorithm.
Now the best part, the robot should work on 20 or more pairs (metals, etc.) in one account, each pair may have up to 10 open positions, and in urgent cases more.
There are no stops, only profits.
I may have forgotten what to write, but that's it.
Thanks in advance if you have any questions.
Sincerely, Vladimir.

I don't have any problem with it but you need nerves of steel in this kind of trading because you will have plenty of deals and you need a big deposit to hold them, about as big as your demo - $10000 only multiplied by some more digits because there will be more currencies and I wanted to see your nerves when you will have real money and drawdown will be 61% like on the account you just listed.

That's one and you can determine the trend in different ways and on different TFs - the results will be different.

Try to calculate how much deposit is needed to hold 10 or more positions of 20-28 currency pairs, at least with minimal lot considering current drawdown by pips. As I understand if the trend has changed - you just want to open in the other direction and wait until the price returns to those orders that you left - it may not come back.

And a little postscript, brokers have limits on the maximum number of open orders at the same time.

And another thing, if you for such a system are ready to invest in a deposit over - 10000$, I think you can do anything even I will do =) on any freelance trading scheme.

Yurij Izyumov:

The task is not at all difficult, but this kind of trading requires nerves of steel, because open will be a lot of transactions, and that would hold them need a large deposit, here's about as much as your demo - $ 10000 only multiplied by a few more figures - because there will be more currencies, and I wanted to see your nerves when it will be real money and drawdown will be 61% as on the account given.

This is one and you can determine the trend in different ways and on different TFs - the results will be different.

Try to calculate how much deposit is needed to hold 10 or more positions of 20-28 currency pairs, at least with minimal lot considering current drawdown by pips. As I understand if the trend has changed - you just want to open in the other direction and wait until the price returns to those orders that you left - it may not come back.

And a little postscriptum, brokers have limits on the maximum number of open orders at the same time.

And another thing, if you're ready to invest in a deposit over - 10000$ on such a system, I think even I will do anything for you =) on any freelance trading scheme.

Yes, you're right, I need at least $100.000 deposit to have a good income and to reduce risks at the same time.
I don't know where the trend is going and I don't want to incur losses for a long time.
And also, if the trend goes in the wrong direction, it's not the worst thing, for me gold/dollar went in the wrong direction, but all the same I earned the most on this pair.

Dmitriy Skub:
And the title is appropriate. Only it's wrong))
Why wrong?

Reenjeer:
Why wrong?
I don't suppose you mean chicken balls?)) The ones you need to deal with such drawdowns are called balls))

Dmitriy Skub:
I don't suppose you mean chicken balls?)) The ones you need to deal with such drawdowns are called balls))
Maybe. I'm not very good at English.
I'll know for the future. :)))

Reenjeer:
Yes, you're right, I need at least $100,000 deposit to earn good income and reduce risks at the same time.
I also need to monitor the news to know where the trend is going and not to incur long losses.
In addition, if the trend goes in the wrong direction, it is not the worst thing, but my gold/dollar went in the wrong direction, but all the same I have earned the most on this pair.

If you have 100.000 dollars for a deposit I don't see the point of looking for a programmer to write an EA for free. If you do not have so much money, what is the point of writing the Expert Advisor?

Alexandr Saprykin:

If you have 100,000 quid to deposit, I don't see the point of looking for a programmer to write an EA for free. If you don't have that much money, what is the point of writing an EA then?

I thought so and decided that I don't need an EA anymore, but thanks for the link.

Reenjeer:
I thought so and decided I didn't need an advisor, but thanks for the link.
You're welcome)

Hello traders! Can you please tell me if there is a script where I can set the time of opening pending orders and stop and profit that I need when trading the news?
Reason: