Are there any universal support and resistance levels in the forex market? - page 9

Personally, I think of a level as a series of points at which the price was about the same, but between points it varied within certain limits in one direction.

For example:

1 2 3 4 3 2 1 2 3 1 2 1 1 1 -10

Then 1 is a level and -10 is a level breakout.

On the other hand, 3 could also be interpreted as a level and 4 as a false-break.

This is a bit subjective.

There are no such lines by definition. Techanalysis is based on a bygone history...

LenaTrap #:

Personally, I think of a level as a series of points at which the price was about the same, but between points it varied within certain limits in one direction.

For example:

1 2 3 4 3 2 1 2 3 1 2 1 1 1 -10

Then 1 is a level and -10 is a level breakout.

On the other hand, 3 could also be interpreted as a level and 4 as a false-break.

This is a bit subjective.

Can you show a screenshot of what it looks like?

Renat Akhtyamov #:

can you show me a screenshot of what it looks like?

The numbers are price values. -10 is a made-up non-existent price. This is an ordinary time series, you can draw on an ordinary squared notebook, marking the height as (-10, 1, 2, 3, 4) and putting dots in the squares in sequence.

In economics, the average price is calculated on the basis of volume.

For example, there are 10 apples for €5 and 10 apples for €6.
In that case, the quantity of apples at both prices is the same and the average price is calculated as (5 + 6) / 2 = 5.5 euros per kilo.

But if 20 apples are 5 euros and 10 apples are 6 euros, you cannot simply calculate the price and divide by two.
Therefore the total number of apples 20 + 10 = 30,and then calculate the percentage of apples at one price and the percentage of apples at the other price 20 / 30 * 5 + 10 / 30 * 6 = 5.33 euro per kilo.

But there is no volume available
in forex that can be used to calculate the average price. I say this because the USD index is negatively correlated to EURUSD. And there is no volume in the glass to determine the value of the USD index. The USD index consists of 50.14348112*pow(ask(EURUSD),-0.576)*pow(USDJPY,0.136)*pow(ask(GBPUSD),-0.119)*pow(USDCAD,0.091)*pow(USDSEK,0.042)*pow(USDCHF,0.036). What kind of volume in the cup can we talk about here?

(20*5+10*6)/(20+10)=5.33333

Renat Akhtyamov #:
(20*5+10*6)/(20+10)

Right )), I was just trying to explain to all readers.

Lilita Bogachkova #:

We all get it bro

Lilita Bogachkova #:

The dollar index is available as a chart in the terminal and does not need to be counted.
USDx

Vladimir Baskakov #:
We got it bro.
M or G?
Probably M.
;)

Reason: