Twisting and turning, iMA's trying to cheat - page 2

Vladimir Karputov:

An Expert Advisor"SignalMA_not_trailing.mq5" was generated based on the standard module.

I will look at two parameters:

input double             Signal_PriceLevel    =0.0;                     // Price level to execute a deal
input int                Signal_MA_PeriodMA   =12;                      // Moving Average(12,0,...) Period of averaging

"Signal_PriceLevel" - this parameter is in charge of the trade order type: if "Signal_PriceLevel"=0, the market order will be sent, if "Signal_PriceLevel">0, a pending order will be placed...

Here are the settings (remember, only two parameters were selected - Signal_PriceLevel and Signal_MA_PeriodMA):

signalma_not_trailing eurusd m5

And the results on EURUSD M5, period 2016.06.08 to 2016.11.18, initial deposit 1000:

signalma_not_trailing eurusd m5 tester

and report:

signalma_not_trailing eurusd m5 report

What is interesting: with these parameters, the signals from the iMA indicator are used to place pending orders at a distance of "Signal_PriceLevel" from the current price, these orders live "Signal_Expiration" bars. And when the price has strongly moved, these pending orders are triggered, i.e. this is an Expert Advisor for trading on strong movements:

signalma_not_trailing eurusd m5 chart

Vladimir Karputov:
No time to write articles - need to rewrite CodeBase from old code to new code.
Renat forced), artificial popularisation of MT5?

I'll put it on the fan - two rows of 4,5,6,5 and 6,5,4,5 - 2 consecutive values are equal(window - 3 values) - what to analyse?

Younga:
I'll put it on the fan - two rows of 4,5,6,5 and 6,5,4,5 - 2 consecutive values are equal (window - 3 values) - what to analyse?

So you have already been answered - above. Do you write questions and not read the answers :) ?

I read the answers, but not immediately.

And the picture is wrong, the graph will show four points - two with 5 at time zero, and 2 points with 5 at time 1. Although the graph clearly shows a blue trend upwards and an orange trend downwards

Younga:

And drawing is wrong, the graph will appear four points - two with a value of 5 at time zero, and 2 points with a value of 5 at time 1. Although the graph clearly shows an upward blue trend, the orange trend is downward.

Whatever the question, that's the answer. Who knew that a number series - as you understand it - is stored in a single point.

Added.

Well, I don't understand what you were asking about.

Younga:

It looks wrong, four points will appear on the chart - two with value 5 at time zero and two points with value 5 at time 1. Although the chart clearly shows the blue trend is up, the orange trend is down

You didn't quite give the right example.

--------

... theory:

Period iMa=5

First point.

1,2,3,4,5 (up) = 15/5=3

second point

5,4,3,2,1 (down) = 15/5=3

Result

3-3 (flat!)

-------------

... and practice:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

ZERG RUSH Strategy. (ZERG RUSH trade).

Alexander Ivanov, 2016.11.18 13:33

two cent units fell ))) the marmoset is ruining)) Some are holding on.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You didn't quite give the right example.

--------

Period iMa=5

First point.

1,2,3,4,5 (up) = 15/5=3

Second point

5,4,3,2,1 (down) = 15/5=3

Result

3-3 (flat!)

But there is no such a thing. The price is one. So it will either be this numerical series: (1,2,3,4,5) or this (5,4,3,2,1).

Vladimir Karputov:
But there is no such thing. The price is the same. So, it will be either this numerical series: (1,2,3,4,5) or this series: (5,4,3,2,1).

Apart from that, I'll add:

The crossover of 2 iMAs as a signal is a machine to siphon the spread from the trader

Renat Akhtyamov:

Apart from that I would like to add:

Crossing 2 iMAs as a signal is a machine to siphon the spread from the trader

Another way of putting it. TA is a religious doctrine, serving its preachers to siphon off funds from the faithful.))
Reason: