Is it a shame not to know how to make money in the forex market after 8 years of experience? - page 3

Edgar Akhmadeev:

I read a rule somewhere: buy at the low, sell at the high. I should give it a try.

And here's another one: let the profits grow, cut the losses. Has anyone tried it? Share.

I like it better:
  1. Wait for confirmation of your assumption before entering the market.

Janis Ozols:

After all, sooner or later I'm bound to learn!

Not necessarily.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

I read a rule somewhere: buy at the low, sell at the high. I should give it a try.

And here's another one: let the profits grow, cut the losses. Has anyone tried it? Share.

Yeah, it's as simple as putting together a perpetual motion machine. Don't you have one yet? Well, if not, I'm sure there are experts who can teach you how to build it. All you have to do is generate more power than you consume. It's obvious.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
I like it better:
  1. Wait for confirmation of your assumption before entering the market.
Well have your mother confirm, if not enough, you can ask your wife. If you're not sure at all, you can get the cat involved. He knows 100%. But it's better not to pull the cat for no reason.

Maxim Romanov:
Well have your mum confirm, if not enough, you can ask your wife. If you're not sure at all, you can get the cat involved. He will know for sure. But it is better not to pull the cat for nothing.

even used an octopus for this purpose ;)))))

Vitali Kadel:

I still haven't learned how to make money on forex in 14 years. There were occasional moments when I earned a lot. Now at least I'm not losing money, I trade on the demo. I am not ashamed. There is a strong feeling of resentment and defeat. When I think about how much money I have lost on Forex, I feel really bad. I think and worry that I could have spent it and could have bought it.

I think I could have spent it and I could have bought it. I have a feeling I didn't notice it, so I had to do it.
I do not know what to do if I have not learned how to trade on the demo.

Oh, man... Blackboard, chalk, sign language... Nostalgic. Youth...

Сергей Матвеев:
And why trade if you are not able to trade on the demo account?

If you have a trading robot, you should choose a real account. It was my idea to trade on a demo account, as there is no risk with real money and there is no emotional factor that greatly influences a trader's thoughts and actions. So I traded on a real account with a small amount of money.

Vitali Kadel:

If you have a trading robot and you want to trade on a real account, you have to decide when it's time to open a real one. It was my idea to trade on a demo account, as there is no risk with real money and there is no emotional factor that greatly influences a trader's thoughts and actions. So I traded on a real account with a small amount.

On the rights of the Know-Nothing - quit now!

I am purposely waiting for them to block me).

I used to think I was writing normal stuff too - like it would work fine. Nah)

Tupo stop and forget slowly) Better to dump everything (if you have real) - this money do not withdraw, they are bad.

I remember you used to give me advice (you had a different avatar) that I don't understand something. So, now listen to me - give it up) Trade on demk if you can't hang on at all.

And you've got it all figured out if you're asking seriously, not just for a tongue twister) And don't join the ranks of these people. Just walk away if you're already among them.

I wonder why so many people believe in technical analysis? I mean, if it's true and works, why hasn't a supercomputer been launched yet that will just crash the markets? A conspiracy is somehow hard to believe...
Reason: