Random wandering - page 43

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I've seen for a long time that you're not the one to judge cognac.)

Tell me, uncle. Is the next tick on the market known? And the next one after that? And the next.

Wouldn't you agree, my good man, that ticks are a random process?

Thank you for respecting me.

Yes, you know better about cognac (or maybe about liquor-containing drinks), I don't argue with that.

Evgeniy Chumakov #:

Thank you for respecting me.

Yes, you know better about cognac (and maybe about liquor-containing drinks too), I don't argue that.

I see that you want cognac, but who will give it to you, you do not even pay attention to the tics and questions that I asked)).

All right, that's a break. I'm going to go bulb digging)))

A good illustration of SB poker freerolls. I'm always pushing a stupid all-in and have made it to the prizes a couple of times a year.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I see that you want cognac, but who will give it to you, you don't even pay attention to the tics and questions I asked.)

If you don't see well, don't look anymore.

Alark subscribing to a signal? I am attaching a screenshot: the vendor has 1 trade, I have 4 and 3 open trades.

write here

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10603

FAQ по сервису Сигналы
FAQ по сервису Сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Узнать за 15 минут: смотри обучающие видео по торговым сигналам в MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5 Здесь будут собраны и обработаны наиболее частые вопр...

Aleksey Nikolayev #:
When reading the forum threads about SB, the question always arises - can anyone here calculate (at least) the ACF of SB?

I don't quite get it here, can there be a pattern in SB? The point is not about patterns and predictions, TV is a property of SB, it does not have to correlate, or form patterns.

Uladzimir Izerski be uniform...

All this would be nice if this Law were not forced to be obeyed FOR ALL points on the graph AT ONCE (and not just for your chosen "starting" point)

"... Where the higher the fall-out curve of the Y-axis deviates from the X-axis, where the lower it is does not matter..."
It does not matter for you... but for the Law it matters critically... For if your graph will touch, suppose, value Y=20000, at the moment of the end of your coin tosses the Law should distribute results EQUALLY on both sides of axis X constructed from your "starting", and axis X constructed from a point with Y=20000... And this, as you can see, is not realistic... And for Law, your "starting" point has no advantage Before the point with U=20000, for example.

And most importantly, the human lifespan does not allow us to build a "random number trading" strategy, taking into account the "effects" to be expected for an EXTRAORDINARY number of outcomes.

Therefore, you may well die rich before,for example, Martingale will "inevitably" wipe out your deposit ...

WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS ARGUMENT THEN?

Andrei Khlebnikov #:

I don't quite get it here, can there be a pattern in SB? The point is not about patterns and predictions, TV is a property of SB, it does not have to correlate or form a pattern.

Well, the variance for SB is defined, hence the ACF is also defined.

I hope someone at least calculates the variance of SB?

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Well, the variance for SB is determined, so is the ACF.

I hope someone will at least calculate the variance of the SB?

What for? Again, what about infinity? Uladzimir is already tired of flipping a coin. When he gets to infinity, then we'll do the math.

Reason: