What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 50

yosuf:
Desired or perfect!

it is in the dream or desire of that very woman that she has that shape ...

Zhunko:

A bipartite is obtained in spherical geometry. If half, then one bipartite is divided into two triangles. But, what is a single triangle?

It is:

?

Bipartite is just the name for semi-circle and semi-oval, and yes, the term is applied in that same horseshit geometry, unipartite, from that same horseshit geometry, https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9E%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA

if simple - a figure with one edge and one vertex, in Euclidean as well as a diparticle is considered as "non-existent" for if it is created it is an unclosed system, a diparticle could exist in Euclidean so _and \_/, if they do not stump, and a described uniagon, an invention actually mine, in interpretation - a figure forming space, an uniagon as a figure infinite with a polluted line/curve and edge/forming so this is the point of formation of a corner, here I can draw a two-dimensional here -\/, add a stick - and it will be three-dimensional, only each additional stick will be for its dimension forming and all the others will be reference dimensions, thus in 13-dimensional it will be so, 1-12 - reference dimensions, - the 13th real for a 13-dimensional unigon with a "forming" curve/straight line or existing in it, if you like.... Well, that's probably all I'd like to share ;) ZSY - using these data and interpretations without reference to me as the author is taboo ;)

Ants use a triangle when walking. Even two. They walk like tanks. They move the two outermost legs on one side and the inner leg on the other alternately. They learned geometry before humans did.

ULAD:
Ants use a triangle when walking. Even two. They walk like tanks. They move the two outermost legs on one side and the inner leg on the other alternately. They learned geometry before humans did.

Also, they use for walking, apart from everything else, a spherical earth revolving around the sun, thus using their triangles on it to show their knowledge of spherical geometry, cosmology and astronomy.

If we remember velocity, make some assumptions about the metric of space, additionality of velocity space, assign some normalization, etc. (I will not go into details), we can make very interesting constructions. (I will not go into details), it is possible to make very interesting constructions.

For example, if time is independent of direction (isochronism), for different points of space X(1,1,1), Y(2,2,2), Z(5,5,5) we get a picture of time :

something like this ;)

avtomat:

If we remember velocity, make some assumptions about the metric of space, additionality of velocity space, assign some normalisation, etc. (I will not go into details), it is possible to make very interesting constructions...

Why...?

prikolnyjkent:

Why...?

And for clarity ;)

It's interesting, people wonder what shape time has... And this way, it all fits together.

Well, you could go on and on forever asking, "Why?" -- but I don't think it's going to help.

avtomat:

And for the sake of clarity ;)

It's interesting, people wonder what shape time has... And this way, it all fits together.

Well, you could go on and on forever asking, "Why?" -- but I don't think it's gonna do much good.

No way...

So far, more harm comes from "...making some assumptions...". So many assumptions have been made that they have taken to making them public as TRUTH...

That's what I'm wondering - "why?"... Why make these assumptions?

prikolnyjkent:

No way...

So far, more harm is being done by "...making some assumptions...". So many assumptions have been made that they have taken it upon themselves to put them out to the people as TRUTH...

That's what I'm wondering - "why?"... Why make these assumptions?

Where do you see me putting it out there as some kind of truth???

I purposely make these reservations so that it is clear what has been constructed and how. Thinking people understand that if there are other assumptions, the picture will be different. And unthinking people perceive any picture as "truth" without understanding that it is only their own perception that is so, and then they become indignant, saying that someone is fooling someone... while in reality, you are being fooled by your own perception...

then it's better this way. the very form of time.

Reason: