Long-playing in forex trading

How to trade in low moneyuse lower money win a high profit,it is not easy for beginner or veteran .that has a key point,you catch a lower price then keep in the market until your profit is make,that will be a long-playing.it different from day trade.as the long-playing in market,we dont want to trade everyday.

Find out the lowest or higtest price,the market will show you some signals.catch it you can make profit or lost it.

How to find signalsUsually i use the rsi indicator and two average line: 100,200,when price break down and lower than 100 line(the right one),it telling that the market going to moving down.

We confirm the trend when the price break the last support line(The support level is a price level, the level of a stock have certain amount of buying to suspend the downward trend of the stock price, which buying is

possible to reverse the downward trend of the stock price.)

How to take profitWhen we sell in price ex usd/jpy from 80,and the price moving downward,we can draw resistance lines,when price up to the line,that is a signal we need to Withdraw from the market。

Thx for reading this post,if you want to make money in forex market,click here to get $40 free bonus to trade in etoro for free.any questions or support you can leaves your comment.

If a trader is able to spot these trading highs and lows then he would know for sure that a good trade is waiting and if he is fast enough he would be able to take advantage of the opportunity and make some good money

ectheme:
How to trade in low money

use lower money win a high profit,it is not easy for beginner or veteran .that has a key point,you catch a lower price then keep in the market until your profit is make,that will be a long-playing.it different from day trade.as the long-playing in market,we dont want to trade everyday.

Find out the lowest or higtest price,the market will show you some signals.catch it you can make profit or lost it.

How to find signals

Usually i use the rsi indicator and two average line: 100,200,when price break down and lower than 100 line(the right one),it telling that the market going to moving down.

We confirm the trend when the price break the last support line(The support level is a price level, the level of a stock have certain amount of buying to suspend the downward trend of the stock price, which buying is

possible to reverse the downward trend of the stock price.)

How to take profit

When we sell in price ex usd/jpy from 80,and the price moving downward,we can draw resistance lines,when price up to the line,that is a signal we need to Withdraw from the market。

Thx for reading this post,if you want to make money in forex market,click here to get $40 free bonus to trade in etoro for free.any questions or support you can leaves your comment.

Nice View here. Looking forward to see real trading examples with this theory.

WOw. It looks like I'm closer to success. Thank you for posting. It is very informative.

Hindsight is 20-20.

Any updates on this for this year yet? I'd like to know if there's any new insights to this.

Reason: