The future of the Forex industry - page 78

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The right to reproduce is given by nature, irrespective of the individual's wishes. And rightly so. Otherwise, there would be chaos and some countries, like India, would reap the benefits of interfering with the ratio of girls to boys. They do not grab girls by the millions.

But countries like India, Bangladesh and other similar countries had chaos, overcrowding, huge population densities even before science made it possible to change anything.

As for "we need nature" - it is by the same logic we should continue to weave our noodles.

Traditionalists will simply be left on the sidelines of history to swallow dust.

These pseudo-scientists, instead of dealing with economics, find topics in which they themselves do not fully understand. For example, economists still don't know the profit formula and are unaware that economics is a purely mathematical problem with no room for demagogy. Nevertheless, economics has been turned into demagogy. They do not know the laws of price formation under market conditions, they are unaware of the existence of virtual prices, although they determine the profit of any entrepreneur. Most importantly, they do not hesitate to find out and investigate such problems.

Ahahaha, that's news, economists don't know the profit formula, SHOCK! 😁😂🤣

But Mr. Prophet Yusuf, professor of PNB and connoisseur of laws of nature already of course knows everything better than anyone else...

They are dealing with brain problems without realising that, in this matter, it is completely impossible to get involved with their minimal knowledge.

So what, should science be stopped? 😳

I have a Spanish shame about you, Mr. Professor!

khorosh:

And why should we be jealous? You haven't provided any proof of your success).

No one should know who Drimmer is, it's a point of principle.

transcendreamer:

You're just jealous of me 😃

Apparently your brains are all screwed up...

After your "revelations", Ifeel nothing but squeamishness and contempt (to put it mildly).

You have supporters here, they must envy you. That's your liberal way.

khorosh:

Norway, like other European countries, are puppets in the hands of the world hegemon. They cannot do anything serious without looking to him.

The word "hegemon" is better to use, it's a bad tone nowadays, they'll think something bad about you. 😄

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

But, they created almost communism as we understand it. And without looking around, placed a trillion in stocks of other countries and companies, funds.

There is no communism there, no need to make it up, they just suddenly allowed the population into the oil rent. 😀

transcendreamer:

But countries like India, Bangladesh and other similar countries already had chaos, overcrowding, huge population densities, even before science made it possible to change anything.

As for "we need nature" - it is by the same logic we should continue to weave our noodles.

Traditionalists will just be left on the sidelines of history to swallow the dust.

Ahahaha, that's news, economists don't know the profit formula, SHOCK! 😁😂🤣

But Mr. Prophet Yusuf, PNB professor and connoisseur of the laws of nature already of course knows everything better than anyone else...

So what, should science be stopped? 😳

I have a Spanish shame about you Mr. Professor!

You are right to be surprised. At least I haven't come across a profit formula anywhere except herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825

Economists still define profit as the difference between income and all kinds of costs. It does not reflect the true nature of profit, e.g. there is no connection to purchase and sale prices, market and optimum price of goods, no mention of the virtual market price and much more. Apparently, your eyes have just been opened to such a problem. But, every year Nobel laureates in economics proliferate. All academic economists should be ashamed of such "forgetfulness" and ldurating students with sheer demagoguery.
Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
До сих пор не существует логически завершенной теории рынка, охватывающей все типы и разновидности рынков товаров и услуг, микро- и макро-рынков, наподобие Форекс. Статья повествует о сущности новой теории рынка, основанной на анализе прибыли, вскрывает закономерности изменения текущей цены, а также выявляет принцип работы механизма, позволяющего цене находить наиболее оптимальное свое значение путем образования цепи виртуальных цен, способных вырабатывать управляющие воздействия на саму цену. Выявлены механизмы образования и смены трендов на рынке.

Олег avtomat:

Apparently your mind is completely screwed up...

After your "revelations", Ifeel nothing but squeamishness and contempt (to put it mildly).

You have supporters here, they must envy you. That's your liberal way.

There's another clear indication that you're jealous of me! 🤣

When a person starts attacking, it's definitely a sign of anger and envy.

But it's also legitimate - you recognise yourself in the descriptions of the less successful/ineffective - that's why you bomb.

Otherwise, you wouldn't bomb...

It's obvious to everyone...

transcendreamer:

I have a Spanish shame about you, Mr. Professor!

I have big doubts that such technocrat and cynic as you, still have such primordial feeling, as shame. Having such feeling it is not possible to steal employees, unfairly appropriating a part of money earned by them).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You are right to wonder. At least I haven't come across a profit formula anywhere except herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825

Seriously, Yusuf, has anyone ever used this nonsense with this "market theory"?

Attempting to create an alternative mana world, sounds to me like.

No offence intended.

Try reading a basic macroeconomics course instead of reinventing the wheel. 😁

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Generally true, but it depends on the era - in the classical era too, they were elected by lot and had virtually no real power.

Ostracism - an act of direct democracy which could be applied to anyone (useful if there were 'grey cardinals') at almost any point in time)

Impeachment - a convoluted bureaucratic procedure, very difficult to implement.

What can you do, modern democracy is complicated and still not perfect.

Ostracism is used by people as it is in the form of a direct act of democratic rebellion 🤣

khorosh:

Who do you think they should vote for? Do you see a candidate?

The very fact that there are no alternative candidates signifies a deeply sick or backward society.

Reason: