The future of the Forex industry - page 31

transcendreamer:

There is a big difference 😀

employees can easily be replaced by others

But an entrepreneur or key expert cannot be replaced or is much harder to replace

That's why I've said many times here that the most important factor is to be as unique as possible - then you can easily earn a lot (or "decently" as they like to say 😊)

transcendreamer:

That's why I've repeatedly said that the most important factor is to be as unique as possible

Uh, uniquely in demand.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Well why, the wolf pack is a radical market)

Wolves don't sell anything 🤑

But here is an interesting concept - wolf corporate culture: https://pro.rbc.ru/demo/5dbc24a59a7947d5e87753a6

Волки и зайчики: как в Китае воспитывают идеальных сотрудников :: РБК Pro
Волки и зайчики: как в Китае воспитывают идеальных сотрудников :: РБК Pro
  • РБК
  • pro.rbc.ru
Весной 2016 года Ши Юйчжу, глава крупного китайского разработчика онлайн-игр «Цзюйжэнь ванло» («Гигант»), весьма озадачил своих сотрудников. На общем собрании трудового коллектива он заявил, что отныне его компания будет придерживаться «волчьей корпоративной культуры». «Волчья культура» состоит из четырех основных элементов. В первую очередь...

Andrei Trukhanovich:

er, uniquely sought after.

yes of course 😀

Alexey Gureyev:
In the same way, an entrepreneur cannot make money without the collective. And when he earns 10 times as much, it's kind of normal, but when he earns thousands, it's more like exploitation of man by man. If we are talking about production, for example, rather than financial bubbles.
Perhaps if we are pitting the beneficiaries against the collective, it would be more correct to compare the owner's profits against the total payroll of that collective, rather than against the salary of an individual employee. We distinguish between one employee, a dozen, and a thousand; they are not the same thing, are they? That's when there isno difference of "a thousand times".

transcendreamer:

Well, I didn't call for violence, why are you trying to attribute it to me?

And the terrorist who killed the Russian ambassador to Turkey won the World Press Photo in 2017, so what?

Market correction, as even schoolchildren already know, is a complex of monetary methods according to Friedman + methods of stimulating aggregate demand according to Keynes + local fiscal methods + possibly protectionism or antiprotectionism in foreign trade + well, and state target programs, they all have now, and the anti-trust law itself.

My descriptions are the way the world works now, I'm sorry if this is a revelation to you...

Suddenly yes, you have to make more money 😁 how else? Wait for a miracle?

Yes you can and foundation if you have the capacity and competence.

You didn't call for it, you argued that radicalism is violence. Or have we all misunderstood you here? Radicalism is violence?

Both photos are radicalism.

By correction, can you define what belongs to economic regulation and what belongs to legal regulation. And what is primary? You seem to be confused by these revelations.)

Everyone should earn more? And beggars as in sparta?

And how many honest foundations do you know. I think it's 40%. And your figure. ?

transcendreamer:

Wolves don't sell anything 🤑

But here is an interesting concept - wolf corporate culture: https://pro.rbc.ru/demo/5dbc24a59a7947d5e87753a6

They acquire/conquer territory. What does this have to do with sales? Or do you think sales is the hallmark of the market?

Yes, wolf habits are very much in demand in the market, what is surprising. And a wolf market is its radical state.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

You didn't call for it, you argued that radicalism is violence. Or have we all misunderstood you here? Radicalism is violence?

Both pictures are radicalism.

On the correction can you yourself define what refers to economic regulation and what refers to legal regulation. And what is primary? You seem to be confused by these revelations.)

Everyone should earn more? And beggars as in sparta?

And how many honest foundations do you know. I think it's 40%. And your figure. ?

So is radicalism about violence or not? - Taking away property is also violence if anything...

About correcting market imperfections I've written more than once, re-read it again, Keynes started it, he was the first to show that a pure market does not handle cyclical phenomena well, etc.

If anyone doesn't want to develop and earn more - let them bum and starve - simple as that...

Honest foundations? - The question again suggests that the world is gripped by a conspiracy of world villains? 😁😂🤣

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

They are acquiring/conquering territory. What does this have to do with sales? Or do you think sales are the hallmark of the market?

Yes, a wolf's temperament is very much in demand in the market, what is so surprising. And a wolf market is its radical state.

A market is where you buy and sell, suddenly... Also see the definition of market through functions not to compromise honest wolves 😉

Also a reminder: Investors' attempts to describe the current situation have also led to such terminology as"wolf market". This is how BGC Financial's chief global markets strategist Michael Purves sees it, the Wall Street Journal noted. "A wolf market is characterised by a narrow trading range, with heightened volatility. In such conditions, as well as when macroeconomic problems dominate, fundamental market guidelines do not work, and traders are guided by the short-term outlook and technical analysis. According to M. Pervez, the "wolf market" is serious and for a long time, at least until the economy recovers or some catalyst appears to make the market sustainable. According to Michael Pervez, the "wolf market" could last until 2011. (old article but purely as an example)

transcendreamer:

They are already quite fair, it's just that you are not among the beneficiaries 😆

When (if) you become a capitalist you will quickly change your mind...

That's your opinion, I am not thinking about myself but about future generations and I want Russia to develop in the right direction, to be stable and strong. I only have 78 years to live, and I have diabetes. So personally I don't need anything, my pension is quite enough. And besides, my son got rich on cryptocurrency, became a millionaire. He can always help. Recently, for a laptop threw 50 000 rubles, although I did not ask, the old laptop still works.

So define what is a decent wage, and most importantly, why are you worthy of it? 😀

(an unexpected question that people don't usually ask themselves)

If you are not paid enough, whose fault is that?

For the second time it's not a question of an individual's personal salary but of a minimum wage in general. With a fair system of income distribution of companies this minimum level could be raised to a decent level.

Only as attendants (if it is at a factory) and if the design bureau does not have every engineer of Tupolev level, so why pay them more, especially from net profit?

Realize that employees already receive a salary for their contribution (labor) and they are not entitled to more, the profit belongs to the owners.

Don't exaggerate, no one demands to pay everyone like Tupolev. No, I will never realize it and I will not change my position. If society is to be stable, laws must be created to regulate the equitable distribution of enterprise profits. If you don't, then sooner or later you will have another revolution, and that will set the country back again.

So far, biorobots are economically better 😂😆🤣

But what you are really forgetting is that when you signed the employment contract the parties agreed that the employee would do this and that and the employer would pay this much per hour/day/month or in proportion to the amount of work, and now you come and demand more - on what basis are you getting paid more?

If you think that you are not paid enough, the problem is in you, begin to develop and offer society and the market something more valuable.

Again about personalities, I mean the minimum wage which can be raised if the company's profits are distributed fairly. No one should demand anything, it's demeaning. Personally, I have never demanded a raise. If I did not get a raise, I simply changed jobs, and luckily there was no unemployment at the time and I was, as they say, in demand. If the minimum wage is at a decent level, then no one needs to ask for a wage increase. Only it should be periodically updated to account for inflation.

As always, inside. I think it is time to end the polemics after all, there will be no use. Everyone has stated their position and that's fine.

Reason: