Experiment - page 249

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

That's how the market works, any market. It's the only way.

Good luck

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I just realized... You would like to understand the glass. It's not that hard, just try it once and you'll understand how the price is formed.

Good luck, I've devoted an awful lot to it.

Yusuf you are a disgrace to your nation, you were given 22% minus, in fact by all infusions you have about 75%, you are a disgrace here so far.

If I have to remind you.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
For sale. Your logic - sell and the price goes down.
It's a load of crap.
Why do you need a sell order if you're just going with the current price? The buy orders are taken from the bottom...

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Good luck, I've devoted a fair amount of time to this.

Renat, take it easy. You need to deal with the limiters. No offence, but it's obvious from the outside.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Renat, take it easy. You need to deal with the limiters. No offence, but it's obvious from the outside.

I will show you the final result of my work. In principle, the real is already in sight.
And I'm sure that many will want to come back to this conversation. However, enough has been said to put it into practice and develop a strategy.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Isersky do you have time to work? Don't even answer that.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
Why do you need to place sell orders if you're just pitching at the current one! Buy orders are taken from the bottom.
Why buy if the price will fall after you sell, according to what you want to sell me?
Let's go. To the top of the forbes ;)
Good luck again ;)

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Why buy if the price will drop after the sale, according to what you want to sell me?
Let's go. To the top of the forbes ;)
Good luck again ;)
Why buy is their business.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Why buy if the price will fall after the sale?

After whose sale?

Reason: