Experiment - page 194

Roman Shiredchenko:

Yusuf, hey! I think it's going the wrong way so far!!! https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/941944?source=Site+Profile+Seller

Unlike the picture on the first page

It's on TF M1, now we are working on TF D1, that's why there is a difference.

PapaYozh:

Oh, no!

"The 'success' there is constant. After the last deposit - minus 1000 cents.

This is +- 10% of the deposit and corresponds to the volatility of the major pairs. Only the rise in gold gives a drawdown of 400 cents.

PapaYozh:

It doesn't look like it.

I'll see a doctor.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

This is +- 10% of the deposit and corresponds to the volatility of the major pairs.

So that's where minus 16% since the last top-up.

PapaYozh:

That's right there. minus 16%. after the last deposit.

I think this is a normal drawdown. Or can you trade without drawdowns? Let it be +-16%. It is not critical, the free margin level is over 1300%. There should be a shift in market sentiment. You're doing the right thing, counting after the last deposit.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I think this is a normal drawdown. Or can you trade without drawdowns? Let it be +-16%. It is not critical, the free margin level is over 1300%. There should be a shift in market sentiment. You're doing the right thing, counting after the last deposit.

Hope dies last.) I wish you good luck. In general, you need to analyze the results and look for the causes of losing trades. If you analyze the results, you need to adjust the parameters and the algorithm of using the UXO. You should not wait for the weather at sea and hope for the wind.

khorosh:

Hope dies last). I wish you good luck. In general, you need to analyze the results and look for the causes of losing trades. On the results of the analysis parameters and the algorithm of using the UXO should be corrected. I have promised to myself and others that I will never make a profit on this Forex market.

I promised myself and others that I would not interfere in the trading process. So be it!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I promised myself and others that I would not interfere in the trading process. Be that as it may!

I advise not to make unnecessary promises to anyone, forget what forex is and grow tomatoes in a greenhouse, more useful

Vladimir Baskakov:
I advise you not to make unnecessary promises, forget about forex and grow tomatoes in the greenhouse, they will do you more good.

in that climate, "greenhouse tomatoes" will turn out dried right away.

do you like dried tomatoes ? what good are they ? :-)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

There must be a turning point in market sentiment.

Ahahahaha

Reason: