Experiment - page 123

Maxim Kuznetsov:

... ...in the neighbouring threads with their dumbest signal.

???!!!

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Yusufs, NumberMishs, frankly, how many of you are there? You're already in the neighbouring threads with your dumbest signal.

Misha (or whoever you are), the idea of mowing about the PNB is not a bad one, but take it to the Moscow Art Theatre to see Buzova.

---

Yeah, I'm pissed off at this mess, and it's a miracle I didn't use foul language.

Maxim, no need to get angry;)
You had the right idea yesterday. Yeah, it's time-consuming to saddle up. But the results and the experience are necessary. You'll learn to hold on at least a few times longer than others, or rather the market will teach you. Just don't take it to the real world right away.

Renat Akhtyamov:

... You had the right idea yesterday.

It always makes you laugh when you read posts like this one, when someone lectures someone whether they have the right thoughts or not, when it comes to curbing forex. Like, everyone is a billionaire Forex guru, and from his height to unreasonable blind kittens sometimes in his kindness gives them a hint where they should go ... That's just funny.

Mikhael1983:

It always makes you laugh when you read posts like this one, when someone is telling someone whether their thoughts are right or wrong when it comes to curbing Forex. Like, everyone is a billionaire Forex guru, and from his height to unreasonable blind kittens sometimes in his kindness gives them a hint where they should go ... It's funny, isn't it?

How are we here above both of you, is that what we're talking about?
Everybody here has a carload and a small cartload of such signals, similar to the NDP. They don't squeal like they just came out of Ward 6, because profits are temporary, people with experience.
To really make money you need stability of operation, at least for a month.
And investors in general need five years to show.

Renat Akhtyamov:

And investors in general need 5 years to show.

I can assure you that within tens to hundreds to thousands of dollars per investor nose (e.g. in the form of signal subscriptions) there will be a bunch after 3 months of trading consistently in the black.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Everyone here has a carload and a carload of signals like the NDP. They don't squeal like they've just been discharged from Ward 6, ...

You started screaming... when the depo went down 10%... you were screaming to the skies... I was just continuing the theme )

Mikhael1983:

I can assure you that within tens to hundreds to thousands of dollars per investor nose (e.g. in the form of signal subscriptions) there will be a pile after 3 months of trading consistently in the plus.

That's after three months and we'll see the result, so don't piss people off. They already yelled "Glory...". I got nervous. It's been a long time. But our nerves have not calmed down. Let's wait calmly, OK?

Let's close the shop, until Monday - I mean, stop trading on the signal account.

Mikhael1983:
Let's close up shop, until Monday.
As you wish, I'm trading for now ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
After three months we'll see what happens, so don't make people angry. We were already shouting "Glory...". They got nervous. It's been a long time. But our nerves have not calmed down. We'll wait quietly, okay?
I have no plans to broadcast the signal for three months ) I'll increase the deposit threefold and close the shop.
Reason: