1200 subscribers!!! - page 28

I forgot to mention another common occurrence when a PAMM account subscribes to Signals.

Marat Khabiev:
Don't be silly, maybe the default settings or no settings at all. The broker is the same. If there is no proof, then we can only speculate, and as some say, well, lucky.

So you really think that you can buy a robot in the Market, send it to the account without making any settings, without even testing, and it will make lots of money right away on ANY account? It's even funny :)

It's even funnier to think that two buyers at once coincided with each other, and the robot, and the settings.

Vitalie Postolache:
So you seriously believe that you can buy a robot in the market, throw it on an account without setting up anything, without even testing, and it will chop dough right away on ANY account? It's even funny :)
Yes exactly, sometimes you do not need to complicate the robots and burden them with unnecessary settings for the consumer.

Marat Khabiev:
Those who have 1000+ subscribers should not be allowed into the top as well, because they are misleading subscribers, which, by the way, is a branch including.
Yes, let stores will have rotten apples in the window, and the ripest ones will be deep-deep. Well, so as not to mislead the customers. Apparently to mislead the customers into thinking there are good apples.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Yes, let's have rotten apples on display in stores, and the ripest ones lying deep-deep. So as not to mislead customers. Apparently misleading that there are good apples.
Alexei, you either don't fully express your thoughts or you couldn't understand the interrelation of a number of posts. Also, if it's funny for you to read, just laugh, you don't have to tell everyone about it.

Marat Khabiev:
It seems to me that you are not the first page of whining trying to "leak" a competitor, just not wanting to improve the quality of your signals.

Marat Khabiev:
Do not let 1000+ subscribers into the top also, because they mislead subscribers, and by the way this thread is one of them.

On what grounds?

Translate what you said to yourself!

Imagine that you have a good signal - half a year has passed, and you have 1000 subscribers and you're bah forced to deprive ( through the system - do not let them in the top )

Further growth of subscribers, you also say that this is fair? Well, of course you immediately stopped the growth of income - from subscriptions.

Maybe don't make up rules that make it easy to crush your competitors!

Marat Khabiev:
Alexey you either do not express your thoughts to the end, or you could not understand the interrelation of a number of posts. Also, if it's funny for you to read, just laugh, it is not necessary to tell it to everybody.
Your posts make me laugh too. You know who always talks the most, don't you?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
It seems to me that you are trying to "merge" your competitor by whining for more than one page, you just do not want to improve the quality of your signals.
Alexey, please quote our post/posts where we are trying to "leak" our competitor. Maybe we have made an error somewhere. Please find such posts.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

on what basis?

Translate what you said to yourself!

Imagine that you have a good signal - half a year has passed, and you have 1000 subscribers and you're bah forced to deprive ( through the system - do not let them in the top )

Further growth of subscribers, you also say that this is fair? Well, of course you immediately stopped the growth of income - from subscriptions.

Maybe you should not make up rules that make it convenient to crush competitors!

Yuri, read not one of my posts, and several posts in a row in a chain of communication with other participants.
Reason: