Experiment - page 56

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Rena, don't say "Gop" before you've jumped over the ford. You cannot draw deep-seated conclusions from one scenario. Stay in the market for at least one week before criticising PNB.

OK
I have systems that didn't drain. I did not show and tell you, I repent. I have not shown and told you about them, I'm sorry. I have only one typical problem with them - they will sell out one day anyway.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Will there be a new @New-Rena Ninja Theory branch or will everything be here?

I think it's better to create a new one, as it's already a new science and different from PNB.

I don't know about ninja theory, but we'll have to create a branch.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I don't know about the ninzies, but we'll have to create a branch.
I hope you and Yusuf will not have monuments in the same square as the forex takers

Renat Akhtyamov:
Ok
I have systems that haven't drained. Didn't show and tell, I repent. I've been posting on the forum, not without that. They have only one typical problem - they will still lose money someday.
Renat Akhtyamov:
I don't know about the nincis, but I will have to create a thread.

I do not know about the nincy, but a branch will have to be created. We will work on it so that it does not leak.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I hope the monuments to you and Yusuf aren't on the same square as the forex takers.
Certainly not next to your horse ;)
Anyway, my horse will never stand next to yours ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
Certainly not next to your horse ;)
And anyway, my horse will never stand next to yours ;)
I plan to take Felix Edmundovich's place

Renat Akhtyamov:
I don't know about ninzies, but you'll have to create a branch.

Better to start with practice - to bring the public signal up to the indicators of those childish, drawn pictures you've all been showing in various threads

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

Better to start with practice - to bring the public signal up to the indicators of those childish, drawn pictures you've all been showing in various branches

What do you mean? You mean the stats?

Renat Akhtyamov:
What do you mean? You mean the stats?

No, about the children's curves

Vladimir Baskakov:
I plan to take Felix Edmundovich's place
Well, he's got it. The other day one decided he was a god and everyone realised at once that he had to be himself, otherwise he would be written off as a lunatic.
Reason: