My brain is boiling. Need a cheat sheet. - page 5

Zvezdochet:

that levels marked in the terminal by decimal notation The Expert Advisor does NOT SEE levels as they are in binary notation.

This is some kind of nonsense or misunderstanding.

Zvezdochet:

Code...module.... bar formation .... I can hardly read such words, not to mention memorize them or give an intelligible answer...I'll try to copy your words and send them to the programmer, but I think (it's already happened more than once) he'll say, "We've got a mustache ourselves".

But here it's like a classic: "Without a clear ToR, the result - KZ".

I look at my flag, my red one, I look at it.

I walk through the streets with it on great occasions.

I walk, I walk, I hold the flag in my hands...

Zvezdochet:

Wise words! The programmer said we should have introduced an additional parameter "Take Profit zone". That is, if Sell 1.20000 tp 1.19500, with the parameter = 50 pips a five-digit order may close near 1.195000 - 1.94500 ...........That's why I asked HOW do we close on Take Profit without any additional parameters?That's why I said that I was baffled by seemingly obvious truths....

"Takeprofit zone" is the original name for what your TOS should have been and is called "the largest allowable deviation of the current rate at the time the order is sent to the server from the required level". Unfortunately, when executing market orders, the server doesn't even send the required rate in the request to open a trade. If your account has "Instant execution" (Instant execution, not market execution), you could have required in the terms of reference that the server would specify a rate that would differ from the desired level by not more than 0.0001 (4-digit quotation) or 0.00001 (5-digit quotation) in the request text. Logically, the programmer says, let it be called the takeprofit zone. The actual allowable slippage. Only the server would not be aware of this limitation. If there was Instant Execution, it would be called "slippage" (in MT4), and it would be transmitted in a request to the server, and executed there.

If you want to know how take profit is closed, you should read the Client Agreement with brokerage company, section "Trading Operations Regulations" or something else. It usually says that under normal conditions, the take profit is executed at least as good for the client as the level. Unlike a stop loss order, which is usually executed with a slippage against the client when the current rate has already exceeded the level set in the stop loss order.

Zvezdochet:

Wise words! The programmer said we should have introduced an additional parameter "Take Profit zone". That is, if Sell 1.20000 tp 1.19500, with the parameter = 50 pips a five-digit order may close near 1.195000 - 1.94500 ...........That's why I asked HOW do we close on Take Profit without any additional parameters?That's why I said that I was baffled by seemingly obvious truths....

Take Profit and Stop Loss are closed on the server and the Expert Advisor has nothing to do with it.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Take profit and stop loss are closed on the server and the Expert Advisor has nothing to do with it.

I have already written about the fact that Magomed zvezdochet has virtual stops, the robot itself monitors the price and at the right moment sends the server an order to close...

Konstantin Erin:
I have already written about the fact that Magomed zvezdochet's stops are virtual, the robot itself monitors the price and at the right moment sends an order to the server to close...

Call things by their proper names.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Call things by their proper names.

Why are you snapping at me? This thread was created by Mohammed who is zvezdochet. He adheres to such terminology, which has been supported here. There are no opponents.

If you adhere to another terminology, an alternative, so to speak, please share

The market is the only way to get the traded lots to sell at a certainprice level. If there is no TP and SL there, respectively, we should look at the execution conditions on the market, they are always worse than pending orders, just recently experienced a grail in the tester with execution on the market - will sell on the real one. If you can calculate the levels in advance, you should place normal pending orders.

Vladimir:

"TakeProfit zone" is the original name for what your terms of reference should have been and is called "the largest acceptable deviation of the current rate at the time the order is sent to the server from the required level". Unfortunately, when executing market orders, the server doesn't even send the required rate in the request to open a trade. If your account has "Instant execution" (Instant execution, not market execution), you could have required in the terms of reference that the server would specify a rate that would differ from the desired level by not more than 0.0001 (4-digit quotation) or 0.00001 (5-digit quotation) in the request text. The programmer says logically, let it be called the takeprofit zone. The actual allowable slippage. Only the server would not be aware of this limitation. If there was Instant Execution, it would be called "slippage" (in MT4), and it would be transmitted in a request to the server, and executed there.

If you want to know how take profit is closed, you should read the Client Agreement with brokerage company, section "Trading Operations Regulations" or something else. It usually says that under normal conditions, the take profit is executed at least as good for the client as the level. As opposed to a stop loss order which is usually executed with a slippage against the client when the current rate has already moved above the level set in the stop order.

You are talking about OPEN orders . On the ECN there is instant execution on the NANO market . I am talking about a CLOSE order. If we set 100 pips at take profit, our EA will close 50 pips.

Reason: