profitability 43! - page 14

timbo:
YuraZ:
Let's see balances of the winners? those who have more than 10k is not more than a million
the rest are about 5 million+ profit
---
i have no doubt, in real life it's about the same

And that's probably how it is too. But the pips man, however, got slaughtered...
Besides, do you know WHAT "profit" is? It's a funny business model, isn't it?

Don't take it so bluntly.

---

well, let's imagine a dealer who puts in the interbank

the piper sells 10-100 lots! option and TP = 2 pips!

the spread on the Interbank is not 2 pips + spread 2 or 4, hmmm, should the dealer pay for the pip piping genius?

Imagine moving 100 lots by 2-4 pips to the interbank, that's why the pip is getting slashed,

but they won't if the piper is losing

---

Well, in this case, the lost deposits will go to the profit of the DC ... of course after the costs are settled...

they will not give them back :-) to the traders... because they did not take them to the market ... we were talking about kitchen technology ...

if you talk about a decent dealing with withdrawal, the money withdrawn will be pumped higher up the scheme ...

Yura, withdrawal is out of the question, the pee positions in clearing (within the DC) are not even overlapping, the dealers themselves admit.

Sometimes a position with a take 2 and a stop of 12 pips costs a day and leaves for the weekend, what kind of instant execution are we talking about. i noticed that a close with a take is faster than a close on the market and of course without slippages

I was watching the real quotes from market makers, in particular morgan stanley. on the minutes there is a sabre-rattling, unlike the marshalled ones from the dts, the pattern is extremely volatile

delyus, why are you raping this thread? Open a real account with Morgan Stanley and don't worry about it. You're better off making your own bumps, no matter what the advisers say... Don't show me the demo from there, it's not convincing. That's the real thing. If you sell out on the real, you'll have to show the tape, OK? If not, don't show it to anyone!

math,
i mean, nothing and no one can survive on m stanley's quotes))

result from 9 to 11.30. profit factor 100

delyus:
I was looking at real quotes from market makers, in particular morgan stanley. on the minutes there is a sabre dance, not unlike the ones from the dts, the pattern is extremely volatile
can they let me go there with TP = 2p?

yuraz,
They say you can do whatever you want without any restrictions, even during the news

delyus:
yuraz,
They say you can do whatever you want without any restrictions, even during the news
what is the trading platform there ?

delyus:
As for the brokers, if you don't notice any slippage in the brokers' activity, it's not a one-day move that leaves you without slippages.

delyus,

I already wrote above that two parameters are critical for overlapping positions: the size of the profit and the position lifetime. So it is extremely difficult to cover positions with TP=2p. You understand that nobody takes care of that on the demo and the orders are executed as quickly as possible. That's why there are no slippages on the demo, requotes and other real-world "pleasures". And what prevents you from working on the real account instead of agitating?

delyus wrote:
... and of course without slippages ...

What about slippages on the demo?

Reason: