From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 153

Alexander_K2:

Why?

An indicator of the growth of your knowledge of the fundamentals of the theorist)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

An indicator of the growth of your knowledge of theoretical theory)

Alexey, there's no way you understand or are you just messing around... I need the outlined problems for articles from which people benefit to trade in the market. And I'm interested in them as well.

I'm not interested in SB, much less his ACF. What else do you want to hear? Scolding yourself? I can do that.

Alexander_K2:

Alexei, you don't get it or you're just messing around... I need the problems outlined for articles from which people benefit to trade in the market. And I'm interested in them as well.

I'm not interested in SB, much less his ACF. What else do you want to hear? Scolding yourself? I can do that.

Alexey, in his intelligent way, politely hints that maybe it makes sense to read a primer on turf before you start writing. That answers the question "Why?".

Alexander_K2:

Alexei, you don't get it or you're just messing around... I need the problems outlined for articles from which people benefit to trade in the market. And I'm interested in them as well.

Who cares what some people derive from some places) But it's always good to ask the multiplication table from vague people who talk about higher mathematics)

Actually, the article is something of an author's. Why not write about thinning, for example, I think it's fun.

There's one thing I don't understand.

Why do all physicists have to be successful traders?

Nature divides everyone according to their abilities. Physicists to physics, not to trading, like musicians to music, not to trading.

Hee-hee, very nasty, I put it there on purpose.))) That would make some ardent traders think.)))

Renat Akhtyamov:
Actually, the article is something of an author's. Why not write about thinning for example, I think it's fun.

Thinning is a hackneyed theme. Enjoy:

Thinning.

Thinning.

Доктор:

Thinning.

Thinning.

Thank you ;). That's not what we're talking about. I haven't tried cotier thinning. However, I believe it is an analogue of renko. And this indicator has some practical interest, it seems to me. But AK has his own approach to this question. And this is a topic

Renat Akhtyamov:
However, I believe that it is the equivalent of a Renko.

Well, if you put it that way, the regular classic candle is also a thinning candle.

Доктор:

Thinning.

Thinning.

Doctor, I take it you're from Peter?

So all the thinning is already accounted for in every increasing TF.

Maybe doctors only see disease too?))) Like physicists only see physics)))

Reason: