From theory to practice - page 1844

Alexander_K:

I recommend everyone who is suffering to read the article:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/327812

The conclusions made by the author are not necessarily conclusive, but the research carried out in it gives the key to understanding the market and its structure.

May profit be with you!

I have nothing to do here on this forum... I will study PAMM and other nonsense. This is another story... Thanks for the 2 years that we`ve spent together.

Sincerely,

Alexander_K and his Schrodinger's cat.

I thought I was going to run a couple of weeks worth of TC back on the 5th ? and then all of a sudden there's nothing to do...

although, 2 weeks without loss, it certainly is the reason to start PAMM :-)

PS/ by the way about dates. Somebody (not A_K) reminds that it is already the 8th and we can still keep the promise

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I think on the 5th I was going to launch a couple of weeks worth of TS ? and then suddenly there's nothing to do...

Although, 2 weeks without a loss, it is certainly a reason to start PAMM :-)

PS/ by the way about dates. If someone (not A_K) reminds that it is already the 8th and it is still possible to keep the promise.

As a matter of fact, the promise to distribute the Grail to all and sundry was fulfilled for me (for it was I, and not A_K, who gave it) by Max Dmitrievsky in his article.

If one cannot understand anything from such researches and cannot do anything, then such a child, for sure, his place is not on Forex, but in a collective farm or at a factory.

Shh... Daddy's coming... Time to go.

Goodbye!

Alexander_K:

The conclusions made by the author are not necessarily conclusive, but the research carried out in it gives the key to understanding the market and its structure.

May profit be with you!

I have nothing to do here on this forum... I will study PAMM and other nonsense. This is another story... Thanks for the 2 years that we`ve spent together.

Sincerely,

Alexander_K and his Schrodinger's cat.

Well, ahem...

it's about how to bite the trend out of the chart again.

it has been said many times that once a trend is removed, this will be a critical situation for the trading system

Alexander_K2:

In fact, Max Dmitrievsky in his article fulfilled his promise to distribute the Grail to everyone (for it was me, not A_K, who gave it).

If one cannot understand or make anything out of such researches, then such a child definitely belongs not to Forex, but to a collective farm or a factory.

Shh... Daddy's coming... Time to go.

Goodbye!

but physics, what about physics?

This thread is in the discussion section.

you don't have to tell me about the grail.

;)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I think on the 5th I was going to launch a couple of weeks worth of TS ? and then suddenly there's nothing to do...

Although, 2 weeks without a loss, that's certainly a reason to start PAMM :-)

PS/ by the way about dates. I remind somebody (not A_K) that it is already the 8th and it is still possible to keep the promise.

Awww! I'm not being left out of the loop. Means there's an object of observation, and they don't agree with losing it.

Well, what can I say? Who offered me such a stipulation, he's already refused it in writing in person. Was banned for some reason, unknown to me, his behavior.

I think it is a waste to lose such people on the resource. This is a person of the highest degree of analytical ability and his pride in being banned? This is idiocy and lack of understanding. I cannot even find the words.

If I do not get banned, I will open a test signal after the 9th. I do not know why people want to marvel at such a creation, but I'm already kind of obliged to do so.

Banned of course I can't.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Oh! I'm not being left out of the loop. Means there's an object of observation, and you don't accept the loss of it.

Well, what can I say? Who offered me this condition, he's already refused it in writing in person. Was banned for some reason, unknown to me, his behavior.

I think it is a waste to lose such people on the resource. This is a person of the highest degree of analytical abilities and his pride in being banned? This is idiocy and lack of understanding. I cannot even find the words.

If I do not get banned, I will open a test signal after the 9th. I do not know why people want to marvel at such a creation, but I'm already kind of obliged to do so.

Banned of course I can't.)

Let's look forward to this event. Rarely does anyone dare to include monitoring here, an act

Renat Akhtyamov:

but physics, what about physics?

This thread is in the discussion section.

You don't have to tell us about the grail.

;)

Renat, physics is for physicists, music is for musicians and markets are for traders.

Traders are the most sophisticated in the intricacies of trading. My first successful experiences in trading were when I was 7 or 8 years old.

At my present age I haven't reached those opportunities that nature offers to some individuals.

I am sympathetic to it.

To take the market by the horns in two years? You could do it for a week or a month if your father-in-law threatened to rip off your son-in-law's love horn).

In fact, everything is more serious, but this topic is forbidden here, so let's not make a case for discrimination.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Renat, physics is for physicists, music is for musicians and markets are for traders.

Traders are the most sophisticated in the intricacies of trading. My first successful experiences in trading were when I was 7-8 years old.

At my present age I haven't reached those opportunities that nature offers to some individuals.

I am sympathetic to it.

To take the market by the horns in two years? You could do it for a week or a month if your father-in-law threatened to rip off your son-in-law's love horn).

In fact, everything is more serious, but this topic is off-limits, so let's not make a case for discrimination.

Well, why not?

I'd draw a parallel between trading and physics

for example, my strategy is this:

Vladimir Baskakov:
Let's look forward to this event. Rarely do you dare turn on the monitoring here, deed

You have no consistency in your communication and there can be no future in trading.

You can take no offence and even say thank you if you stop doing it in time and remember what I said.

Alexander_K:

Sincerely, Alexander_K and his Schrodinger's cat.

The structure of the market has been given to you several times by me personally...and one other person.

Apparently, you're just not able to understand that you're not ready to look at things as they are...
So you have to suffer and see what you want for a very, very long time...
I sometimes despise markets because they ruin smart people like you. You have everything, but the most important thing - objective thinking and a critical eye on your own thoughts... you don't have... And you are not the only one...

Understanding the essence and principle of the market and making money on this principle are two completely different things.
And the second is much, much... much, much harder than the first.

Sincerely CE.
Reason: