From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 148

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
The second option is good) and the fewer possible options, the easier it is to profit in any case)

Yes he is the first fire :)))) Stochastic trends fear not to go to the market :))))

And there are only four variants. The market does not spoil traders with diversity.

vladavd:

Firstly, the robot is not looking directly under its own nose, but a little further away, i.e. into the future, which is not in front of its eyes in the market. Secondly, the robot is tuned directly to the track, the essence is optimised, otherwise it will drive at a turtle speed or fly out. Third, the tracks there are smooth, put such a robot out of the box on a track with a market-like trajectory like V- or W-turns and it will very quickly come to the fence.

Just assemble the robot on the Arduinka, it will take you an evening, draw it different routes (you can even use a coin or your favorite PRNG to draw stochastic trends for it :))) Feel it with your hands. Even with one sensor it does not behave that way, though zigzagging, but still on the edge of the black line. And with five...

Wizard2018:

Build a robot on the Arduinka, spend an evening drawing different traces for it (you can even use a coin or your favorite PRNG to draw stochastic trends for it :))) Feel it with your hands, so as not to write nonsense cosmic. It does not behave that way even with one sensor, it follows the black line though zigzagging, but still along the edge. And with five...

As it happens, my friend's son won the national Olympiad in robotics, while all the kids who are above the district level don't make their own work, because they are too young and don't have brains - the level is so serious, much harder than the robot in the video. So the fathers do, and the children stand next to each other, understand approximately what, learn the presentation and then with a ready set of debugged go to the show. This exact "idea" with the robot that drives on the line, 4 years ago, brought me a friend with the idea let's screw it to the market, well, like here it rides, let it and the market rides the same way. Does it need to be said that in the market this reliable algorithm turns into a stupid trend loop, whose problems and dismal perspectives have been studied and described by everybody who is not lazy? So don't tell these tales to newcomers.

Wizard2018:

Yes he is the first fire :)))) Stochastic trends fear not to go to the market :))))

And there are only four variants. The market does not spoil traders with diversity.

That's odd... I counted only three... and one of them includes the previous two in the "steel framework of uncertainty". ) If that's what you mean.)

vladavd:

As it happens, my friend's son is an Olympiad winner in robotics at the national level, and all the kids who get anything above the district do not make their own work, because they are small and lack brains, while the level is so really serious, much more complicated than the robot from the video. So the fathers do, and the children stand next to each other, understand approximately what, learn the presentation and then with a ready set of debugged go to the show. This exact "idea" with the robot that drives on the line, 4 years ago, brought me a friend with the idea let's screw it to the market, well, like here it rides, let it and the market rides the same way. Does it need to be said that in the market this reliable algorithm turns into a stupid trend loop, whose problems and dismal perspectives have been studied and described by everybody who is not lazy? So do not tell these fairy tales to newcomers.

Don't give up on fairy tales. Fairy tales contain folk wisdom. You just have to understand that it is a fairy tale and not take it seriously.))

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Strange... I've counted only three... and one of them includes the previous two in a "steely frame of uncertainty". ) If that's what you mean.)

Actuallyfive Dissonance patterns, rare - occurring in eight cases out of 100. It's difficult to isolate out of the four. I don't use it. Forget it :))) Anyway, there is a stop, generally speaking, for all market incomprehensible cases there is a universal answer :)))

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Strange... I've only counted three... and one of them includes the previous two in a "steely frame of uncertainty". ) If that's what you mean of course)

Your message of distribution of probability of continuation of movement from the starting point after a step in any direction follows from the 50/50 rule. Please correct me, Alexander_K2 and Alexey Nikolaev. You have a much better understanding of probability theory than me.

The same conclusion was obtained earlier in https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page362#comment_738922 from the condition for probabilities of steps from one point to x, y, x+y F (x + y) = F (x) * F (y) for bounded x > 0, y > 0.

Attempts to exploit this law in a trading algorithm have not been successful. I could not get anything out of it. Note, this is again an "average" analysis on large samples.

От теории к практике
От теории к практике
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый вечер, уважаемые трейдеры! Решил было на какое-то время покинуть форум, и сразу как-то скучно стало:)))) А просто читать, увы - неинтересно...

vladavd:

Во-первых, робот смотрит не прямо себе под нос, а немного дальше, т.е. в будущее, которого на рынке перед глазами нет. Во-вторых, робота настраивают непосредственно под трассу, суть оптимизируют, иначе он будет ехать с черепашьей скоростью или вылетит. В-третьих, трассы там плавные, поставьте такого робота из коробки на трассу с траекторией, подобной рыночной, типа V- или W-образных разворотов и он очень быстро приедет в забор. 

There is no looking into the future in this case, you are mistaken about that too. The line running along the sensors divides the past-future. How the robot is positioned relative to the sensors does not matter, what it reads at any given moment is the present. The "here and now" data and the commands after processing are real-time. I had a robot like that of course, or rather several, the first one I made back at school and without a MC. I've never been able to come up with trails for them that they can't get right. I'm not an artist, I guess.

Wizard2018:

There is no looking into the future in this case, you are mistaken about that too. The line running along the sensors divides the past-future. How the robot is positioned relative to the sensors does not matter, what it reads at any given moment is the present. The "here and now" data and the commands after processing are real-time. I had a robot like that naturally, or rather several, the first one I made back at school and without a MC. I've never been able to come up with trails for them that they can't get right. Not an artist I guess.

These Arduino robots don't pay for every change of direction ;)

Vladimir:

Your message of distribution of probability of continuation of movement from the starting point after a step in any direction follows from the 50/50 rule. Please correct me, Alexander_K2 and Alexey Nikolaev. You have a much better understanding of probability theory than me.

The same conclusion was obtained earlier in https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page362#comment_738922 from the condition for probabilities of steps from one point to x, y, x+y F (x + y) = F (x) * F (y) for bounded x > 0, y > 0.

Attempts to exploit this law in a trading algorithm have not been successful. I could not get anything out of it. Note that this is again an "average" analysis on large samples.

If there is a task of verifying that it can be used for trading, we must honestly draw the distribution of price increments from the broken extremum of the previous day to the expected closing of a position. Moreover, it should be both selective for price and theoretical for SB and then compare them. The theoretical one for SB will most probably have to be done through Monte Carlo simulation and it would be better to use a series obtained by random mixing of increments of the initial price series as SB. Note that when exiting upon reaching a price stop and a time stop the desired distribution of increments will be mixed, i.e. it will consist of a discrete and continuous component, which makes further analysis somewhat difficult.

If the goal is simply to say something mystically mysterious, then it has already been achieved and nothing more needs to be done.

Reason: