FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 148

solar:

If it makes you feel better you can send it))) please, but you have to make the right decision and not read lengthy articles about where the index has fallen, what analysts expect and who got fucked up. The fact that you cannot find news anywhere else is very surprising, of course ..... The market cannot be predicted (you can try to predict it), you have to follow it.

They give me information, I have to think for myself and figure it out.

I do not want to search for news anywhere, do I need it? I get enough of what they give me here and fuck those people up.

solar:

what about the classics? what about taking the stops upwards?
Not me, the founding fathers of classical trading ))))

M_Dimens:

Well well look here of course this is not a news portal no more I will not collect information here

Put it out there, I for one don't use it in trading, but it's just interesting to read.

Vlad72:

I do not want to look for news anywhere, do I need it?

Maybe I was trying to help. You're looking in the wrong place... I see a classic case of split personality - I don't want to search for news, do I need it? and at the same time you need it. Keep it up, and you'll get there by the yellow brick road ))))

Vlad72:

I donot want to search for news anywhere, do I need it?

quit your bullshit... it's not funny...

i don't need to... i don't need to do any research))) In winter I showed Tantrik how to trade the news in a quiet market... he didn't care.... he wasted his time...

Vizard:

quit your bullshit... it's not funny...

Why bother... no need to learn and research )))) i showed tantric in winter how to trade on the news in a quiet market... he didn't care.... you'rewasting your time...

You're not the only one)))

You're fighting again )))) better buy the daytime flat is over, the more so Artikul is threatening to sell, so it's time to buy ))))

strangerr:
You're not the only one)))

it's up to each his own ... some may lose and some may gain ... some may read and think ... maybe it helped ...

Somebody's smartly trading on a delay of up to 4 seconds on the news ))))) and then thinks insiders beat him to it ))))...

emotraid:
You're fighting again )))) better buy the daytime flat is over, the more so Artikul is threatening to sell, so it's time to buy ))))

Good for you Emka)))

emotraid:

there you have it )))) you blabbered )))
Reason: