TrendMeLeaveMe - page 6

accrete:
You are correct in your observation, and that was my point. TDTLs need a good dose of descretion to work!..and MiniMe was also (i believe) trying to point out in his post above.

I totaly like the idea of this particular EA, i just don't know if i can trust trend lines. hehe.

Exactly

I trust support/resistance lines.

I don't trust trend lines. Too many fake outs.

hi

ra300z:
Exactly

I trust support/resistance lines.

I don't trust trend lines. Too many fake outs.

I think if u combine both of them you can have a good result...:)

=================

Forex Indicators Collection

I wish you guys all the luck in your trades

No Backtetsting

MiniMe:
I wish you guys all the luck in your trades

Hi all,

i search as the settings to use EA Trendmeleaveme 3 in Timeframe 5m and 30m.

But i dont know the settings for safer, because i dont become any results when i test it with backtest.

Can anybody help me or show the best settings????

Thaks

gatowman

gatowman:
Hi all,

i search as the settings to use EA Trendmeleaveme 3 in Timeframe 5m and 30m.

But i dont know the settings for safer, because i dont become any results when i test it with backtest.

Can anybody help me or show the best settings????

Thaks

gatowman

You need to draw a trend line for this EA to work, as this EA works on the break of a trend line, so backtest will not work ... and on such small time frames what I will do is setup the EA on different accounts on one currency pair and try different time frames for two weeks

Do you have any thread here to learn how to draw trendlines..?

Thanks

trendline

does anyone know if this will just make 1 trade, or do I have to watch out for about 50 of these opening.

ajk:
does anyone know if this will just make 1 trade, or do I have to watch out for about 50 of these opening.

Depend on what you use. if you draw a trend line by your hand, each time that trend line is broken (or close ) the buy sell command will be executed, if you use an indicator to draw the trend line for you, each time the rule apply you will have a trade ... just be careful some of the indicators used to draw the trend line changes the trend line name

These lines are just separtion bewteen different settings

Perky:
this looks fun! I love it i was thinking of using it to trade SHI channels - to trade back into the channel at the boundries but the shi channel seems to change its line names depending on the slope of the channel causing buys when it should sell and sells when it should buy

This looks very interesting

Reason: