Market sentiment index - page 6

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Why is $10 enough for me, so far? Moreover, the maximum deposit load does not exceed 13.5% with a maximum drawdown of 47%.

Simply, you have not dealt withthe "question of "trading all the major instruments at once" and are not familiar with this process. Believe me, it is a completely different trading world! Everything changes, but, in general, the market does not move, showing super-inertia! The market is now moving against the major currencies in a downtrend.

Why is it going against the major currencies, the dollar is bumping everyone, everyone is waiting for a pullback and it will come exactly when everyone has a margin call,

denis.eremin:

What do you mean "for now"? Are you opening positions in 34 assets at the same time?

He is opening something on the cent.

"So far" means that he hasn't lost them yet, but the signal shows profit of -14231.72 (minus14231.72), i.e. 142 full quid are lost, and he has 10 left. Something like this.

denis.eremin:

What do you mean "for now"? You are opening positions on 34 assets at the same time?

That's right, I open positions on 34 assets at the same time. The indicator determines the trading direction. Right now 14 instruments are moving according to the indicator's predictions and 20 are moving against the indicator. At the same time funds remain in place without moving. Funds are moving up very slowly with slight fluctuation. True, there are phases of decline, but, they are not critical. Words cannot describe what is going on in the market. It is a pity that you cannot refer to a signal.

PapaYozh:

He's opening something on the centiviewick.

"So far" means that they are not drained yet, but the signal shows a profit of -14231.72 (minus14231.72), i.e. 142 full quid are drained, and the remaining 10 are enough for him for now. Something like this.

This is a seven year old account where various experiments were conducted. Yes, trading is done on the remaining 10=t dollars in a cent account. The margin is only about one dollar.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Words can hardly convey what is going on on the market.

You probably meant "in your head", because everyone can see "what is going on in the market" without your words.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Absolutely right, I open positions on 34 assets at the same time. The indicator determines the trading direction. Right now 10 instruments are moving as the indicator predicts, and 24 are moving against the indicator. At the same time funds remain in place without moving. Funds are moving up very slowly with slight fluctuation. True, there are phases of decline, but, they are not critical. Words cannot describe what is going on in the market. It is a pity that you cannot use a signal.

Dear Yusuf, Many have had such situations.

As for you, you take your silly ideas as truth, those silly ideas have been discussed here many times before (as we all remember you have no trading experience at all), while the mathematical schemes are incomprehensible to you without any trading experience.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

This is a seven year old account where various experiments were conducted. Yes, trading is done on the remaining 10=dollars in a cent account. The margin is only about one dollar.

Yusuf, when we explain something, we do NOT mean a micro account - it's fun for children.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

trading on the remaining 10=dollars in the cent account

These are not dollars left over from that account, they are the balance from the February and March deposits.

PapaYozh:

it's not the dollars left over from that account, it's the balance from the February and March top-ups.

That's a good point.

denis.eremin:

Yusuf, when we explain something, we do NOT mean MICRO ACCOUNTING - it's fun for children.

I, for the time being, do not have the opportunity to trade on dollar accounts. But I am thinking of opening a dollar account soon.

Reason: