Grail, trading systems, martingale, netting, pyramiding. Let's share our experiences and move towards our goal! - page 24

Andrei Trukhanovich #:

A thread with grail, martin and a call for cooperation in the title

Andrei Trukhanovich grail, martin and a call for cooperation cannot be constructive from the outset.

Like gathering together in a village to deposit pensions and martingale?

There was a story from some southern agricultural region about woeful traders...

Andrei Trukhanovich #:

And that most threads are like that - well, most of the brightest minds have been driven out of the forum, the rest are rena, izersky, usuf, gopnik

The thing is that everyone has long been sitting in closed groups, and probably no one sees the sense to talk about working solutions in the forums (well, really, why feed the mooch), so the forums are only such topics are obviously perishable, here with such false prophet-braggarts like the above-mentioned characters...

All the best people are quickly dragged away from the forums by secret agents. 😁

I had to read the beginning.

The first post of the TC - I will answer any questions, and then he asks them himself ...

Anyway, it's clear that the man is not getting on with the martinis yet...

transcendreamer #:

All the best people are quickly dragged off the forums by secret agents. 😁

Not counting the ones who are originally single ) though, maybe they do get dragged away later

Renat Akhtyamov #:

I had to read the beginning.

The first post of the TC - I will answer any questions, and then he asks them himself ...

Anyway, it's clear the man's not getting on with the martinis yet...

I've got something real! But... I have no intention of making gifts for, so to speak, an honourable public. My intention is to find a business partner.

And that turned out to be a virtually impossible task. For almost 100% of the inhabitants of all the forex forums, the business partner and the investor is the same. You must agree that the inability to understand the difference betrays the intellectual potential of the person. If you are interested in business, and not the fireworks of brilliant ideas, then write to me in a personal message. I will not discuss the details in the open.

Yes, everyone has something grave here. But everyone is modest, and rightly so. We should be modest, modest :)

While you're here THERE' s a dude who's raised 8K to the yard)
Инвестор заработал на криптовалюте Shiba Inu $5,7 млрд, вложив $8000
Инвестор заработал на криптовалюте Shiba Inu $5,7 млрд, вложив $8000
  • www.cnews.ru
Криптоинвестор приобрел 70 триллионов монет «мемной» цифровой валюты Shiba Inu, и за год стоимость этого актива увеличилась с $8 тыс. до $5 млрд. Рыночная стоимость криптовалюты, вдохновленной мемами, составила почти 37 млрд. Shiba Inu резко вырос В августе 2020 г. анонимный пользователь приобрел 70 200 003 182 869 монет только что появившейся...

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
While you're here THEN the dude has raised 8K to the yard)

not up. it's a floating pnl.

If it starts going out, the price will hit the floor, the basement and the top layer of the crust.

I think the real profit he might get is $50-300m, which of course is also fantastic compared to the start-up capital (the coveted million percent).

If anything, after Vitalik's donation (~$1bn in the same coin at the time of the donation) the price of the coin collapsed 15 times

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:
While you're here TOTAL dude has raised 8K to the yard)

Is it OK that Ciba is a scam to attract gullible hamsters?

Bloated money but the real money there is only this very 8k ;-)

Reason: