Grail, trading systems, martingale, netting, pyramiding. Let's share our experiences and move towards our goal! - page 22

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Still, please clarify, will you write and publish a proper, sensible article about gaps in the "Articles" section of this forum? Or would you rather look like a blabbermouth like your shaggy-haired compatriot?

PS. Nothing against your criticism of me or anyone else. Just suggesting that you supplement it with constructive criticism. Criticism without further constructive criticism is blabbermouthery.

Every comment I make is constructive. You're just stubbornly repulsed by new knowledge, so be it)

transcendreamer #:

+++

the result will be a bit predictable 😁

The future is uncertain. Suddenly we will finally see a real trader-practitioner article on the forum and not all the ***** and ******** that's out there now)

transcendreamer #:

+++

the result will be a little predictable 😁

The gaps (real ones, not Alexei's invented ones) have already been said. They cause a disturbance in the market, and thereby create an aftereffect. Anyone can see which one by writing a couple of lines of code.

secret #:
Every comment I make is constructive. You're just stubbornly repulsed by new knowledge, so be it)

Your choice is clear.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

The future is uncertain. Suddenly we will finally see a real trader-practitioner article on the forum and not all the ***** and ******** that is out there now)

That's my assumption turned out to be wrong(

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Your choice is clear.

The article you are looking for has been reduced to a single phrase. Feel free to use it.

secret #:
The gaps (the real ones, not Alexei's invented ones) have already been said. They cause a disturbance in the market, and thus generate an effect. Which one - anyone can see by writing a couple of lines of code.

I'm sorry you remain at the level of paleolithic trading...

transcendreamer #:

I'm sorry you remain at the level of paleolithic trading...

Equity clearly shows who is at what level)

secret #:
Equity clearly shows who is at what level)

Yes, yes... and then you wake up in the factory 😀

transcendreamer #:

Yes, yes... and then you wake up in a factory 😀

The capitalists have got to the point where factories are closing down. Some have moved to the forum to collect cents for their posts on deposit;=)

Reason: