Grail, trading systems, martingale, netting, pyramiding. Let's share our experiences and move towards our goal! - page 13

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Here's where to find a place with a meaningful discussion of theoretical theories... )

Theories are usually quite distant from life, and easily broken. Can you offer just one meaningful one for discussion?)

transcendreamer #:

We need exceptional and genuinely obsessed individuals

Shall I bring my own grails? Or will they give them to you?)

secret #:
Theories are usually quite distant from life, and easily broken down. Can you offer any meaningful ones for discussion?)

The theory of earnings from Alexei was not even in the outline yet. He hasn't even made up his mind yet on language contact with the instrument. what is there to talk about?

transcendreamer #:

No, no... Freelancers are a waste... We need exceptional and truly obsessed individuals 😊

As for a place, there's this mate sect...

The sect is intriguing) I'll drop you a line.

secret #:
Theories are usually quite distant from life, and easily crushed. Can you offer any meaningful ones for discussion?)

A lie is a lie, but there's a hint in it! A lesson for the good folk)

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

A lie is a lie, but there's a hint in it! A lesson for the good folk)

Not out of bad intentions. Just to keep the conversation going.

There are markets for everyone. There are those who want to participate in them. Why do some forum participants have such disdain for their opponents?

Is it dissatisfaction with their activities, envy or something else?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Not out of bad intentions. Just to maintain a thread of communication.

There are markets for everyone. There are those willing to participate in them. Why do some forum participants have such disdain for their opponents?

Is it dissatisfaction with their activities, envy or something else?

This forum is simply not the right place for delicate, sensitive, communicative natures like you.

I have explained my approach to searching for trading opportunities in an article on gaps, and I do not see the point in writing anything else about it.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

This forum is just not the right place for such delicate, vulnerable and communicative natures as yourself.

The essence of my approach to finding trading opportunities has already been explained in an article about gaps and I see no point in writing anything else about it.

You're confused dear. This forum is an open platform for all and for Nikolaev in particular. We understand every word from that angle that is uttered. And out of this there is an image of the man. Not even a few words ....

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

This forum is just not the right place for such delicate, vulnerable and communicative natures as yourself.

The essence of my approach to finding trading opportunities has already been explained in an article about gaps, and I see no point in writing anything more on the subject.

It's hard to get far on GEPs alone.

a007 #:

It's hard to get far on GEPs alone.

But it shows the level of expertise in the market. Automat also started with gaps))

Reason: