Indicators - page 5

Alexandr Saprykin:

You have to work)))) 20 quid is a bit steep, the customer is yours))))

However, 4,500 is still valid.))

Alexandr Saprykin:

You have to work)))) 20 quid is a pretty steep price to pay, customer's yours))))

I'm going to work ))))

20 bucks for an hour's work is not much, but it takes two days to clear up the terms of reference...

Renat Akhtyamov:

If it were up to me, I would have banned the sale and writing of EAs altogether.

Think about it - a super-profitable robot for 30 kopecks...

But TC hasn't even given his TOR yet, and here you see the competition for writing an indicator for him. What is going on, huh?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
However, the $4,500 is still valid.))

Nah, there's a turkey with an awesomely high super-income. The grail is worth a minimum of $4990.

Alexandr Saprykin:

What's going on, eh?

well, i'm wondering whether to test my ideas again.... or check someone else's... what if?

Igor Makanu:

Well, I'm going to work ))))

$20 for an hour of work is not much, but it takes two days to clarify the terms of reference...

If the client will think about revealing his secret, I'm afraid it will take even more time.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Nah, there's a turkey with an awesomely high super-income. The grail's worth at least $4,990.

Yes? Then I'm willing to write it and pay for it.)

Alexandr Saprykin:

Nah, there's a turkey with an awesomely high super-income. The grail costs at least $4,990.

well, there have been cases in history where genius inventions were even free or a by-product of other research

Igor Makanu:

well i'm wondering whether to test my ideas again.... no use or someone else's... what if?

No, he won't give up the copyright for less than 5 kopecks, even if you write him an indie)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yes? Then I'm willing to write and pay for it.)

What a twist! How much will you pay? ... ... the grail breeders will come running!

Reason: