FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 71

alex_r:
Yeah, it's a good one today :) Now I have to think, buy or sell? That's the question)))

Have a smoke?)))

I have an unworked target on H4, but all TFs before it are showing a flat. I have not worked out the target on H4 yet, but all the TFs up to it are pointing to flat. They also need the money).

strangerr:

No smoke?)))

nah... if you go to the computer you have to press the button))) hilarious...

lotos7:

Children, do not know the nameMartingeil, do not take it to heart...
I am not taking it personally, we just wanted to advise them, if they do not want to, they do not have to. I cannot count how many of them there are on the forums, they come and go, statistics do their job, less than 5% of those who come to them become traders!

Martingeil:
They come and go, statistics do their job, less than 5% of newcomers become traders!

What's the point? What are you looking at?

Vizard:

Don't doubt it )))) and read the proposals carefully about Perlos ))) and remember what they were like more than 6 years ago ... if you've seen it ))))

what and why ... wobble )))

Yes, I saw, nothing has changed since then, only then were not much more naive, although now, but now there is more information and work different, but again the same rake as everyone else))))

Martingeil:
They come and go, statistics do their job. Out of those who come, less than 5% become traders!

Tell me about it ... I will quit drinking, I promise)))

Martingeil:
They come and go, statistics do their job, less than 5% of newcomers become traders!
Do not insult Gina, she knows how to criticize herself!

Martingeil:
We get more:)

tema077:

tell me... I'll quit drinking, I promise)))
Alcohol and commerce are not compatible, in all seriousness...
Reason: