Grail, trading systems, martingale, netting, pyramiding. Let's share our experiences and move towards our goal! - page 5

khorosh:
The author in his calculations is not proving the profitability or unprofitability of an averaging martingale. He gave an answer to my question how to calculate the lot of averaging orders under my given conditions with this post. Don't be stupid!
Take it as a basis, ;)
Good luck

By the way, about the right trading (signal) system :

if done correctly, signals from different instruments/currency_pairs will come in large "packs" - almost simultaneously and from many.

good criterion

Renat Akhtyamov:
My point is that d(k) may have both + and - sign, i.e. we may either pull back or move further. So, the trend and the counter-trend appear. If you are not only a theorist but also a practitioner you will understand. So the probability of the positive mo here is 0.5. The formula is about nothing.

The formulas assume that all values have a "+" sign so as not to confuse people. The total profit of orders may be minus and everything else is "+". There are two cycles -= and +=, why do you think? You need to multiply -1 where we have minus and plus, plus where we have plus. I have created these formulas on my own in 20 minutes and you are picky.

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Операции и выражения / Арифметические операции
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Операции и выражения / Арифметические операции
  • www.mql5.com
Арифметические операции - Операции и выражения - Основы языка - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Evgeniy Ilin:

The formulas assume that all values have a "+" sign so as not to confuse people. The total profit of orders may be minus and everything else is "+". There are two cycles -= and +=, why do you think? You need to multiply -1 where we have minus and plus, plus where we have plus. I have created these formulas on my own in 20 minutes and you are picky.

It's up to you, you can do it in a minute. But, having thrown out a formula, you should at least understand its physical meaning. If it doesn't make sense, who needs it? Put two digits there and fine-tune it to a probability of 1. Although. I guess the bottom line is better kept at home, in a safe, or just in your head, rather than in the media. Good luck.

No way - formulas are formulas - let him make a profitable TS first :))

(advise - start with MAXX - or rather Hourly chart of the pair "major" and it has a long MAXX - well, and a simple system - entry through the intersection MAXX price and vice versa :)) )

Maxim Kuznetsov:

By the way, about the right trading (signal) system :

if done correctly, signals from different instruments/currency_pairs will come in large "packs" - almost simultaneously and from many.

good criterion

Yes. ( And it's understandable why it is so )

Aleksander:

No way - formulas are formulas - let him make a profitable TS first :))

(advise - start with MAXX - or rather Hourly chart of the pair "major" and it has a long MAXX - well, and a simple system - entry through the intersection of MAXX price and vice versa :)) )

Here is the end of autumn and winter to mid-autumn. It works. Then for some reason it breaks down ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
Here's the end of autumn and winter to mid-autumn. It works. And then for some reason it breaks ;)

and there you have to switch to a smaller TF from time to time... i.e. work on the 5 TF - but - mainly work on the points of the 1 o'clock TF - and if "what" then switch to the current TF and pass these sections with a profit...

Renat Akhtyamov:
Whatever, it can be done in a minute. But having put a formula together, you should at least understand its physical meaning. If it has no sense, who needs it? Put two signs there and fine-tune it to a probability of 1. Although. I guess the bottom line is better kept at home, in a safe, or just in your head, rather than in the media. Good luck.

The point is not the signs and what to keep where. I was asked and I answered. If someone asks me to write more, I will write in more detail with comments and in a structured way. I do not feel sorry. This thread is for sharing knowledge. I have some. Some you have and some others others others. And luck is for those who are too lazy to rack their brains, I am not.

Aleksander:

and there you have to switch to a smaller TF from time to time... I.e. work on the 5-th TF - but - mainly work on the points of the 1 o'clock TF - and if "what", then switch to the current TF and pass these sections with a profit...

Sash, let's finish what we started

I can't get into pyramiding yet

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/351385/page8#comment_20182504

Обсуждение статьи "Сетка и мартингейл: что это такое и как их использовать?"
Обсуждение статьи "Сетка и мартингейл: что это такое и как их использовать?"
  • www.mql5.com
Опубликована статья Сетка и мартингейл: что это такое и как их использовать? : Автор: Evgeniy Ilin...
Reason: