Please give me a hint, because I have never asked for help from a programmer before - page 5

MrBrooklin:

Hello, Alexander!

The answer to your question has already been given in the an installed pending order when the price reaches a certain value, expressed by a horizontal line.

Also, you have been told that if the tool in question in the first post is of interest to someone, it is possible to write the code for free. For this purpose you need a clear description of a strategy or principle of your tool's work.

Best regards, Vladimir.

Thank you, Vladimir, and welcome. Unfortunately, I cannot give you the clear description of the strategy, it is a very time consuming process. In brief, trading follows the market movements, but not before the changes in the market. No predictions, no magic. Because of this, this approach predetermines dozens of different combinations of formations on the chart, which visually require immediate reaction and opening a deal. The easiest, and most difficult, is to trade manually. To fully entrust the decision-making algorithm to a machine means to rewrite your iq and put it into the code, as I will not be able to put my mind there. You say that the system is not fully mechanical? No, it's mechanical from beginning to end. It's just that the combinations of algorithms and other algorithms for decision making, which depend on these combinations, are too numerous to formalize them in any way. It's easier to do it by hand. The only thing the machine needs to do is to set the necessary TP levels and delete the order when it is hopeless. I have always traded that way. I cannot do anything else.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

The EA removes the pending orders if the distance from the price exceeds Distance pips.

Distance from the price of the given order ? Hmm, that's not bad. Also, I forgot to mention it, sorry, in my trading algorithm this very horizontal level for removing an order is SL level of that order. Maybe this still simplifies things. And I thought that such a program should be a script that hangs on the chart, and which monitors only one thing, namely: "If the price level is equal (or higher in the case of a SellStop order; or lower in the case of a BuyStop order) to the StopLoss level of that order before the pending order is activated, this script deletes the non-activated pending order".

And then when new pending orders appear, the SL levels will be set manually from them. The script sees those SL levels and checks at every tick to see if the conditions for deleting the non-activated pending order are fulfilled. The question is different. Are SL levels on the chart inside of the mt4 system somehow attached to their pending, or inside the chart and in their names they are all by themselves? After all, if they are bound to each other by numbers, then the script can easily handle such a task, re-checking the conditions for deleting non-activated orders on every tick. Once again, I do not understand anything at all about coding.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Свойства ордеров - Торговые константы - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Aleksandr2233:

Thank you, Vladimir, and welcome. I can't give you a clear description of the strategy, alas, it is a very time consuming process. In brief, trading follows the market movements and not before the changes in the market. No predictions, no magic. Because of this, this approach predetermines dozens of different combinations of formations on the chart, which visually require immediate reaction and opening a deal. The easiest, and most difficult, is to trade manually. To fully entrust the decision-making algorithm to a machine means to rewrite your iq and put it into the code, as I will not be able to put my mind there. You say that the system is not fully mechanical? No, it's mechanical from beginning to end. It's just that the combinations of algorithms and other algorithms for decision making, which depend on these combinations, are too numerous to formalize them in any way. It's easier to do it by hand. The machine should only set the necessary TP levels and delete the order when it has no future. I have always traded that way. I cannot do anything else.

Keep it simple when writing the TOR. It is not difficult. Start with the initial data. It's some kind of levels. How they are defined. Then, depending on the way the price moves, you have to do this or that, and if it stands still for 32 days, you have to do that. Then we make an outline of requirements, and then specify the questions and add more details. Of course, this logic will not be fully consistent with your trading, but it's a good start.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Keep it simple when writing the ToR. It is not difficult. Start with the initial data. These are some kind of levels. How they are defined. Then, depending on the way the price moves, you have to do this or that, and if it stands still for 32 days, you have to do that. Then we make an outline of requirements, and then specify the questions and add more details. Of course, this logic will not fully fit your trade, but for a start, that's the best.

Unfortunately, at this stage, I'm sure of 101% in the form in which I now understand the opening points, using all the rules for the control of correctness of this case, unfortunately, at this stage, in this form, the system does not move to the code. Each time I simplify it, both for my own understanding and for further possible algorithmicization (is there such a word?). All I need now is a tool or two, which performs different tasks, helping to open and delete trades, according to the rules.

I am constantly, month after month, removing or simplifying things. The price has only two directions. Which means that there may be very few elements within the trading system as well. As it is now. But, there are a lot of conventions.

Aleksandr2233:

Good evening to all present, respected traders and programmers. I am developing my own very promising trading system (scalper method).

Do you understand that your strategy is FICTION...?

At any time, the DC staff can include in your strategy: a delay in order execution, and spread widening...

After that your "VERY PERSPECTIVE TS" will fall apart immediately, without the possibility of resuscitation ...

Serqey Nikitin:

Do you understand that your strategy is FICTION...?

At any moment, the DC staff can include in your strategy: a delay in order execution, and spread widening...

After that your "VERY PERSPECTIVE TS" will fall apart immediately, without the possibility of resuscitation ...

Fortunately this is just another convention that is built into the rules. The quotes they can not fake all the time, and based on this fact, the system is not that bad.

And I forgot to add, no employee of any brokerage company without knowledge of clear rules of the system can destroy it using his own methods of influence on orders. If they only disable the terminal. If they add a delay that breaks trading on m1, let's move to m5, it will not be a pain in the neck.

And also, because of the fractality of the market, which I wrote above, and my knowledge that certain regularities are present in any "pattern" of the price, you can trade not only m5, you can also m4, m3, all methods are good here. M1 is the highest speed and the biggest signal flow. But even M1 is not the price. A tick chart is the price. So there are a lot of rules and conventions. (I meant that any candlestick shadows are additional parameters to price movement within the chart, and not taking them into account means to trade with a method where the pattern and price movement as such is not important.

Aleksandr2233:

Fortunately this is just another convention that is embedded in the rules. They can't fake quotes all the time, and based on that fact, the system isn't that bad.

You don't get it... No one is going to FIX the quotes...

There is no prohibition in the rules against "delays" in order execution... and spread widening...

• www.mql5.com
Свойства ордеров - Торговые константы - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Aleksandr2233:

Fortunately this is just another convention that is embedded in the rules. They can't fake quotes all the time and, based on that fact, the system isn't that bad.

No one is faking quotes, there is no point, because everyone will sell out anyway.

Aleksandr2233:

Unfortunately, at this stage, I am 101% sure that in the form in which I now perceive the opening points, using and keeping in mind all the rules to control the correctness of the case, unfortunately at this stage, in this form, the system can not be transferred to the code. Each time I simplify it, both for my own understanding and for further possible algorithmicization (is there such a word?). All I need now is a tool or two, which performs different tasks, helping to open and delete trades according to the rules.

I am constantly cutting something down or simplifying it. The price has only 2 directions. Which means that there may be very few elements within the trading system as well. As it is now. But, there are a lot of conventions.

Write these rules on paper. It helps. We have to start with a simple framework, which we may later complicate and modify.

I may start a simple rule, make it more complicated and fine-tune it. )

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Write these rules on paper. It helps. Well, preferably start with a simple framework, which then complicate and modify.

I may start a simple rule, make it more complex later. Like I need a script, I place it, a table with numbers appears, I choose and press it or I type numbers in a field and put checkmarks (what order for example), press ok, a necessary order is placed at numbers or away from price by so many points and SL and TP are so on. )

I've recently read various TORs by other authors. ) In general, I understand how to write TOR in such simple language. I'll give it a try.) I just thought I need something more spacious to describe. But in fact everyone writes TK out of order. So programmers understand everything in half a word. We'll take advantage of this.)
Reason: