Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 34

paukas:
It doesn't work like that. They're compared to something, aren't they?

Occurs. Ask and Bid are compared to the opening price of the pending order. You say so confidently, but in fact, it is not so. In addition, the code does not use the Close[0] value. This value is never used in general. The values Low[0] and High[0] seem to take the current one and not the already completed bar. Otherwise there would be a lot of grails.

I thought you started with the ROMUS terminal. Probably, it affects you.

FOReignEXchange:

It happens. Ask and Bid are compared to the open price of a pending order. You are so confidently asserting, while it is not really so. In addition, the Close[0] value is not used in this code. This value is never used in general. The values Low[0] and High[0] seem to take the current one and not the already completed bar. Otherwise there would be a dime-a-dozen grails here.

I thought you started with the RUMUS terminal. It must have had something to do with it.

Never had any dealings with Rumus.

Are Low[0] and High[0] involved in the comparison? May I ask you a bit of code?

paukas:

Never had any dealings with Rumus.

Are Low[0] and High[0] involved in the comparison? Can you give me a piece of code?

No, they are not.

FOReignEXchange:

No, they don't.
You see, there is no such thing as mysticism.

paukas:

Nick

Generally you have a strange reaction to trying to help you.

It's just that I've explained many times that it comes down to comparing with the order type and the opening price of the selected order, and then no further. The problem occurs only on this condition. I have already laid out the code 5 times. The Low High Close has nothing to do with it. How else can we prove it? This is the third time I'm saying it. You seem to insist that Low[0] takes the value of the bar completed. It is not! In fact, no one ever uses Close[0]. There are Bid and Ask for that.

So I'm trying to explain it to you more gently.

FOReignEXchange:

I have explained many times that it comes down to comparing with the order type and the opening price of the selected order, and then no. The problem occurs only on this condition. I have already laid out the code 5 times. The Low High Close has nothing to do with it. How else can we prove it? This is the third time I'm saying it. You seem to insist that Low[0] takes the value of the bar completed. It is not! In fact, no one ever uses Close[0]. There are Bid and Ask for that.

I'm trying to explain it to you in a gentle way.

They are trying to help you. Print each statement.

paukas:
They are trying to help you. Print out each operator.
FOReignEXchange indeed, several people have already repeated it. Show the numbers in the log at the time the condition was triggered. And you keep saying "I did everything".

OnGoing:
FOReignEXchange indeed, several people have already repeated it. Show the numbers in the logbook at the time the condition was triggered. And you keep saying "I did everything".

I did it now. Waiting.

Ay-yi-yi, I thought you were as new to this as I am to it. But despite the fact that I do not "carry out orders on automation of trading systems for MT4 terminal", nor "program indicators, Expert Advisors" and not "sell everything that can be sold from mine", in my coding I have learned to avoid elementary mistakes, conflicting with the server, following Documentation, Tutorial and advice of forum users, to whom I give many thanks, and taking as a rule:

1) Normalise all conditions and actions;

2) Check the state of server condition variables;

3) To handle possible errors;

4) To open a position without SL and TP, adding them afterwards, based on the specified conditions and price movement. By the way, this is a condition for many types of accounts, so as not to change my settings when moving to other types of accounts.

Bottom line: For a long time, there are no errors and the server does not meet the Expert Advisor's requirements. Exceptions: Interruptions in connection with the server recorded in the log or my faults.

Currently I am just testing and tweaking the Expert Advisor on Demo and Real using a modest micro account.

Best of luck!

borilunad:

1) Normalise all conditions and actions;

2) Check the status of server condition variables;

3) Process possible errors;

4) Open a position without SL and TP, adding them afterwards, based on the specified conditions and price movement. By the way, this is a condition for many types of accounts, so as not to change my settings when moving to other types of accounts.

1) Stops should be normalized when they are calculated separately. It is written in the help. Why normalize anything else that should not be normalized? Let it be 150 decimal places. If it does not affect anything, there is no need to normalize it. Here is a code, for instance.

a=1/3;
b=2/3;
if (a<b) c=a*b;

Why should we normalize a and b? I cannot understand it. This is a simplified example, of course. But the point is that if you are dealing with mathematics in your code, why should you normalize everything? You only need to normalize the stops, if they are obtained as a result of such maths.

2) I've checked the conditions several times. I'm checking it now. Maybe I missed something.

3) Only 2 errors occur in my code. Error 130 - wrong stops, and Invalid parameters when deleting a pending order. Everything is clear with the first one and I've sorted it out. The disabled parameters for pending order removal are also clear.

4) We have no time to open positions without SL and TP, as we set the minimum profit and it may not be set later, as the price moves quickly. To all appearances, the fourth rule has grown from the fact that positions with stops could not be opened using BROKO terminals before. Now you can. So I do not see the point in this rule.

Reason: