Please give me a hint, because I have never asked for help from a programmer before

Good evening to all present, respected traders and programmers. I am developing my own very promising trading system (scalper method). At the moment I realized that by implementing new parameters of the trading system I need very fast reaction in determining the key zones of TP and SL levels. But in fact, everything is very simple: my task at a particular time after the appearance of a signal (pattern), to determine the point of deal opening, its SL level, and a certain (always changing depending on different weather outside) TP level. The TP level itself is determined by the percentage of SL (percentage of the distance in pips/pips of SL).

I think, hopefully, at this point the community will already help Find an appropriate script, or EA, to handle this task. But, everything would be just fine if I could tackle the next task. It is to open trades not on the market, waiting for the moment, and not distracted for a second, but to put a pending order. Then TP would be set automatically (because the script or an Expert Advisor had already been preprogrammed with the necessary percentage of SL), so the order would be set correctly and I would feel confident about its timely triggering. But, it is very important for me to have a horizontal line (price level, on a chart), when it is reached, the pending order would be automatically deleted.

This would be an incredibly useful tool for me and my trading, as my test results show just phenomenal numbers (positive). I would be able to not miss absolutely all the signals on my trading system, and maybe I would move on to improve it, if that's what it takes, of course. This message is to you, this is a request to let me know if anyone knows, maybe such programs already exist, maybe you can introduce me to them. I apologize in advance if someone was amused by my problems and requests, I, once again, never turned to a programmer, but a lot of time trying to find a program myself, but I got tired of stringing together various requests on google. I hope to find a solution here.

And most importantly, if such programs do not exist, which would meet the requirement of my TS, tell me how much I have to pay approximately a programmer to get the desired product. I do not understand anything about the pricing of these services, their complexity and hence the time spent on this work. Thank you for reading. I will be glad to answer your questions. Regards.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Типы объектов - Константы объектов - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

there's a special freelancing section here.

the price can't be less than the minimum, and there's no limit to perfection.

---

any product is worth no more than you're willing to pay for it...your advisor/script/indicator is no exception

Maxim Kuznetsov:

there's a special freelancing section here.

the price can't be less than the minimum, and there's no limit to perfection.

---

any product is worth no more than you're willing to pay for it...your advisor/script/indicator is no exception

Don't want to give away a promising method to a person

Aleksandr2233:

everything is programmable, except (always varying with different weather outside the window)
there must be clear conditions
ready-made is unlikely to be found
customised can be written

Vladimir Baskakov:
I don't want to give away a promising method to a man

Hand on heart - ever come across a promising method here?

Iurii Tokman:

everything is programmable, except (always varying with different weather outside the window)
there must be clear conditions
ready-made is unlikely to be found
individually written it is possible

How exactly do you need to provide the conditions ? I have basically described in words what the EA/script needs to do. Please advise how to do it correctly.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Hand on heart - ever come across a promising method here?

If only at Ulada.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Have you ever come across a promising method here?

In my opinion, trading should be done in manual mode, there must be an observer to increase the quality many times over. Only an auxiliary tool is needed. In my case this is TP distance calculation relatively to SL in manual mode. And I still don't know if it is realistic to set pending order cancellation inside the code, when price reaches a horizontal level (level of pattern cancellation). Also, is it possible to open several self-canceling orders simultaneously on one chart?

Aleksandr2233:

How exactly do you need to provide the conditions ? After all, in words I have basically described what the EA/script needs to do. Can you tell me how to do it correctly?

these are called terms of reference - ToR
how to write them there are articles on this site, the search engine will find

in words you have not described everything, for example - you have a definition of stoploop on the weather

Как составить Техническое Задание для заказа торгового робота
Как составить Техническое Задание для заказа торгового робота
  • www.mql5.com
Вы разработали торговую стратегию и торгуете по ней? Если правила вашей системы хорошо формализуются в программные алгоритмы, то лучше вместо себя поставить торговать робота. Робот не спит, не ест и не подвержен человеческим слабостям. В этой статье мы покажем, как составить Техническое Задание для заказа торгового робота во Фрилансе.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You don't want to give away a promising method to a person

Of course, one would not want to run a workshop on one's own view of the market. And even if I did, many would turn away, finding the "method" so simple.

Iurii Tokman:

these are called terms of reference - TOR
how to write them there are articles on this site, the search engine will find

in words you have not described everything, you have a definition of weather stoppage

Thanks, I will read that section. Actually I made a joke with the weather in the text. I meant that inside the Expert Advisor or script, in its settings, there simply should be a parameter which can be set manually before adding the program to the chart. (For example, "TP of 10% of the set SL is applied to the order" and I would set this percentage by myself analyzing the situation on the chart)

Reason: