A futures trade opens at Last price, not at Bid or Ask. Is this normal? - page 4

SanAlex:

As I understand it, you are one of those who lure you into these Games.

Wrong, you are lured by forex dealers, cashback, contests, etc.
I'm just a simple private trader with experience in the stock markets.
I know what I'm writing about.)

Roman:

Wrong, forex dealers lure you in with cashback, contests, etc.
And I'm just a simple private trader with experience in the stock markets.
So I know what I write)).

I hope you are honest - and do not deceive us, simple guys. Yes, we are underachievers, but we also want to make money.

SanAlex:

I hope you're honest - and that you're not fooling us ordinary kids. Yes, we are low achievers, but we also want to make money.

And what makes you think I'm cheating anyone here, and I wonder how?

Roman:

And what makes you think that I'm cheating someone here, and I wonder how?

I personally - did not want to say anything bad - just do not trust glasses or anything like that - I see it as some kind of ambush, on the part of this game.

------------------------

And do not be offended - that I compare it to the Game - our whole life is made up of the Game.

SanAlex:

I don't want to say anything bad to you personally - I just don't trust tumblers or anything like that - I see it as an ambush on the part of this game.

------------------------

And do not be offended - that I compare it with the Game - our whole life is made of the Game.

The stock market shows real bids, buyers and sellers.
How can you see the catch in this? The catch is lack of knowledge, that's all.
Yes, there is an ambush, but it is a technical feature and cunning.
But when there is no bullion, you have to wonder where your order is going ))
You have the opposite view, washed by Forex dealers.

Roman:

The tumbler shows real bids, buyers and sellers.
How can you see the catch in this? The catch is a lack of knowledge, that's all.
When there is no bullion, you have to wonder where your order is going)
You have the opposite view, washed by Forex dealers.

You are giving yourself away in the cup since you give away - You have your own plans .

-------------------

as i understand the tumblr - everyone has bought in, how can i just manage you now! how, yes!

SanAlex:

You are giving yourself away in the cup, since you are giving away - You have your own plans .

So take advantage of it, you see all the bids of other participants, but not only that, but also the traded volume, open interest, etc.
This is what the brain is for, to come up with an algorithm for placing your bids, as well as the bid iceberg, with the hidden part.

Roman:

So take advantage of this, you see all the bids of other participants, but not only that, but also the traded volume, open interest, etc.
That's what the brain is for, to come up with an algorithm for placing your bids, as well as an iceberg of bids, with the hidden part.

I certainly don't agree - I don't like who can control me - and I've blinded the expert so that the stop, too, is not visible.

SanAlex:

I certainly don't agree - I don't like who can manage me - I've blinded the expert as well, so you can't see the stops.

There is no need to compare with a forex dealer who is initially against you and knows your stops.
We're talking about the exchange industry.
If your positions are in the millions of dollars, then yes, it makes sense to hide your stop orders.
Because the stockbroker or provider knows about them, and the possibility of leaking information to third parties cannot be ruled out.
But this is punishable by law, so I do not think that this is a sin. But it is possible.
As Larry Williams used to say: -They are not after your stops, they are after mine.)

Roman:

Only Limit bids go into the cup if they are better priced. But there are two markets flying at the same time, how can they be satisfied? So they are brought together as counter bids.

The easiest way to satisfy them is through the market, otherwise you can't do it if you trade fairly. Sure, there are a lot of opposites, but that does not mean that they must be nullified - what if there is a better price for them in the cup? Otherwise there will be anarchy, just like in forex.

Reason: