Uladzimir Izerski page - page 5

Mihail Marchukajtes:
I'm on history you know what a successful trader...."What the fuck are you!!!!" (c) Russian Road

Folklore is interesting...

But you didn't ask the question to laugh... at yourself...?

Renat Akhtyamov:

there's only

"perseverance and hard work will get you there."

I didn't see such a difference in the parameters you listed :-)

All right, here's a quick one.

We need to calculate the average value of each buyer's infusion into the asset. To do this we only need to calculate the modified volume of each buyer when the open interest changes upwards. This does not calculate the total volume of buyers, but only the volume that is on the injection. We divide this volume by the number of buyers and get the average. Do the same for the submitters and voila. Two metrics are ready. Compare them with each other and we see the imbalance of supply and demand. Don't thank :-)

Serqey Nikitin:

Folklore is interesting...

But you didn't ask the question to laugh... at yourself...?

I just get a nervous tic with psychosis and right ear twitching when people say zigzag. And it's all in the middle of a horse's laugh. I can't stop laughing. Get the zigzag out of your head and out of your life. It has no practical application and is extremely useless in any TS. It was tested as far back as 2007 and there verified by such gurus in programming level which you and I will never get. I can see the history well enough without a reaper, if anything....

I even created a reaper that always had a value on the zero bar. Just like this one, can you imagine.....

Mihail Marchukajtes:
I just get a nervous tic with psychosis and right ear twitching when they say zig-zag. And it's all in the middle of a horse's laugh. I can't stop laughing afterwards. Get the zigzag out of your head and out of your life. It has no practical application and is extremely useless in any TS. It was tested as far back as 2007 and there verified by such gurus in programming level which you and I will never get. I can see the history well without ZZ, if anything....

Are you also a load of sense sickness?

You've been told, in plain words: Zig-Zag is to be compared with other methods...

You need treatment! Distracted attention is serious!

Serqey Nikitin:

Are you also a load of sense sickness?

You've been told, in plain words: Zig-Zag is to be compared with other methods...

You need treatment! Distracted attention is serious!

Thanks, I think I'm going to go and get my morning fix..... :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Thanks, I think I'm going to go and get my morning fix..... :-)
"THE RIGHT THING TO DO"...

Mihail Marchukajtes:
I agree, there is zero practical information in this. If you do not know what to do with it, you may ask a lot of people, that's one of the answers. We should open before the trend starts, but it is a different matter.)

Here's the trick, for example, if we take the definition of a trend: each subsequent top and trough is higher than the previous one (for an uptrend), we identify this trend, and after the price reaches the top and then goes into a pullback, we consider the pullback to be a pullback until the price falls until it breaks through the trough, i.e. the trend does not meet the definition, then there is no trend. And already in this pullback we look for TVX in the direction of the main trend... There are different variants there. But this is how manual traders do it. And points may do the same for an Expert Advisor...

This is the forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Uladzimir Izerski page

Sergey Tabolin, 2020.06.28 08:29

To agree on something, we need to speak the same language.

To do that I suggest choosing a specific TF to begin with. Talk only about it. "Forget" about the existence of all the other TFs.

By and large the different timeframes are interrelated and the principles of search for ТВх in the pullback of any timeframe is valid, but the minutes have a lot of false signals, plus the volatility in time has not been cancelled, that is, the quote is lively during trading sessions only, such as EUR/USD in the European and American session... Dollar/yen in the Asian and American session... Intraday is important, and if the trend on D1 is defined, it is no longer important.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I don't see that in the listed parameters :-)

All right, here's a quick one.

We need to calculate the average value of each buyer's inflow into the asset. To do this we only need to calculate the modified volume of each buyer when the open interest changes upwards. This does not calculate the total volume of buyers, but only the volume that is on the injection. We divide this volume by the number of buyers and get the average. Do the same for the submitters and voila. Two metrics are ready. Compare them with each other and we see the imbalance of supply and demand. Don't thank me :-)

And where will you get this data? Forex is an over-the-counter market, no one can essentially know the volumes. The whole world is tied up in deals.

Sergey Lazarenko:

Where are you going to get this data from? Forex is an over-the-counter market, no one can know the volumes, the whole world is tied up in transactions. The volumes that are traded.

That's dark. The whole world already takes data from futures and trades on the spot. The data is there and the OI can be obtained so.... So evolve....

Serqey Nikitin:

The trend is not dependent on ticks, timeframes or "sitting on the throne"...

The trend is there, no matter how you label it...

The simplest method of determining a TREND on history is a Zig-Zag with a large period...

The task of the Trader is to find a method to determine the trend without Zig-Zag, but this data coincides with the data on the history ...

Serega, what you advocate, this is the same as the use of peaks and troughs, only from another side. The main problem is not how to find the trend but how to determine the conclusion of a pullback and how to follow it with minimal losses, so that the stop loss would be small, otherwise everything just becomes senseless because if you open the position early, without waiting for the correction bottom, what will you earn? A zilch.

And as for your idea of binding to history... The market is not a river where everything is the same, the size of volatility is not connected with the history, it is connected with the current economic situation between the countries, participants of the exchange, and if one of the countries starts a fire, the volatility will sharply increase, or vice versa, if they have stable economic relations, the volatility will sharply decrease...

Reason: