Uladzimir Izerski page - page 81

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
Let's get on with the topic without emotion)
Basically he never says, water water, water all around

Vladimir Baskakov:
In fact, he never says water, water all around

How can I explain anything to you if you don't understand the basic rules of decency.

Stone thrown.(((

Too bad about the birds.((

Uladzimir Izerski:

How can I explain anything to you if you don't understand the basic rules of decency.

It's a pity about the birds.

You can't explain to people, you're all cock-a-doodle-doo, but you can't cackle.

Uladzimir Izerski:

My respects to you. I don't need to adjust to unbalanced personalities. There are normal people with whom you can have an unforced conversation.

I've had an aversion to people who spoil nature since childhood.

I was a little boy. Found a bird's nest with eggs. Then the chicks hatched. I was interested to watch them grow and I showed the nest to a boy.

After a few days in that nest I saw a big rock on the chicks.

Even today tears come to my eyes for the offence.

This inhuman boy subsequently grew into a scumbag.

Do you think that after such a lesson I am capable of adjusting to such scum who create such conditions?

Scum should either be dealt with or ignored. You chose to ignore the forum. You are acting on the principle: I will poke my eye out - let my mother-in-law have a crooked son-in-law).

khorosh:

Scumbags should either be dealt with or ignored. You have chosen to ignore the forum. You are acting on the principle: I'll poke my eye out - let my mother-in-law have a crooked son-in-law).

This guy is not making it worse for me, but for all of you.

Why should I spoil my nerves?

There are other forums where you can quietly discuss any issues.

I wanted to share my revolutionary findings here, but I won't in this environment.

So "son-in-law" is you))

Uladzimir Izerski:

This guy isn't making it worse for me, he's making it worse for all of you.

Why should I spoil my nerves?

There are other forums where you can calmly discuss any issues.

I wanted to share my revolutionary work here, but in this environment, I will not.

So "son-in-law" is you))

Vova, write to me in person where you're creating now, we'll talk.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Vova, write to me in person where you're creating now, we'll talk.
I've been advised to ignore the scumbags.)

Uladzimir Izerski:
I have been advised to ignore the scum).
Suppose you state a revolutionary idea, no matter what, be a man, put your AK in your hands and go

Thought I would learn something new and useful about ZZ waves, read the whole thread - alas - disappointed.

Wasted a lot of time for nothing - such a branch should be torn down to save people time. (This is my emotions after reading it and not a call to action).

I am a fan of ZZ myself and have created a branch in my time.

Положение цены в структуре Zig-Zag
Положение цены в структуре Zig-Zag
  • www.mql5.com
Как это все дело описать математически для создания индикатора?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Thought I would learn something new and useful about ZZ waves, read the whole thread - alas - disappointed.

Wasted a lot of time for nothing - such a branch should be torn down to save people time. (This is my emotions after reading it and not a call to action).

I am a fan of ZZ myself and have created a branch in my time.

Agreed
Reason: