Uladzimir Izerski page - page 47

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's a tribute, or a sense of tact.

What kind of opinion are you interested in?

A person has been talking nonsense for years, and nothing, no one gets banned.

Vladimir Baskakov:
A man has been talking nonsense for years and nothing has been banned.

looking for a profitable option

We've all been there.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If you haven't found a use for a reaper, it doesn't mean that nobody needs one. A PP in the right hands is power. I have not yet seen a more useful tool for price analysis. It is predictive in nature. I need it critically. However, I have my own version of the indicator and it is fundamentally different from the classical ones, there is only one parameter, the construction algorithm is completely different.

The ZZ knee is a wave. Waves form structures-patterns. They are interdependent. The price does not move randomly but within certain limits.

I believe it is the minimal height of the price movement from the last extremum, overcoming which a new knee ZZ is formed.

But it is possible to take heights of knees of a hundred (10,15,20,...100,150,200...1000,1500....) and there will be 100 different zigzags. Which one to take?

Own version - apparently based on https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11419 or https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/15970 they also have the same parameter.

Simple ZigZag
Simple ZigZag
  • www.mql5.com
Exp_KaufWMAcross Торговая система Exp_KaufWMAcross построена на основе изменения направления тренда, отображаемого индикатором KaufWMAcross. Exp_BvsB Эксперт Exp_BvsB построен на основе сигналов трендового индикатора BvsB. LarryWilliams_MinMax Индикатор краткосрочных, среднесрочных и долгосрочных экстремумов по...

elibrarius:
I believe it is the minimum height of price movement from the last extremum, overcoming which a new ZZ knee is formed.

But the height of knees can be a hundred (10,15,20,...100,150,200...1000,1500....) and there will be 100 different zigzags. Which one to take?

What is the last extremum? What is the last extremum in relation to?

apr73:

What is the last extremum? What is the last extremum in relation to?

The last reversal of the same zigzag. Relative to the current price (price has not yet passed the threshold).

Vladimir Baskakov:
For example, a person has been talking nonsense for years, and nothing happens, they do not get banned.

Vladimir, I would like to add to that.

The sign of a person who is still looking for an entry signal is the indicators.

Then comes the realisation stage, which is not the point.

Then the earning begins.

And the worst part is realising that that is not all there is to it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Vladimir, I would like to add to that.

The sign of a person who is still looking for an entry signal is the indicators.

Then comes the stage of realising that this is not the point.

Then the earning begins.

And the worst part is realising that that is not all there is to it.

Absolutely agree. It's easier to do without them altogether. It's as simple as it gets, people make life difficult for themselves.

spiderman8811:
Absolutely agree. It's easier to do without them altogether. It's as simple as it gets, people are making life difficult for themselves.
Yeah, all you have to do is to open profitable trades and not to open unprofitable ones. Easy as pie!

vladavd:
Yeah, all you have to do is open profitable trades and not open losing ones. It's a piece of cake!
You've got it all wrong. Open economics, it's all there.

elibrarius:

I believe this is the minimum height of price movement from the last extremum, overcoming which a new ZZ knee is formed.

But the height of the knees can be a hundred (10,15,20,...100,150,200...1000,1500....) and there will be 100 different zigzags. Which one to take?

Own version - apparently based on https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11419 or https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/15970 they have the same parameter too.

No it's not the minimum height. I don't have it all. There is one parameter that defines the price range in which the waves are defined. It is actually a ZZ with certain parameters. But ZZ will not correctly define the waves. We have to manage to pick up both parameters.

My version is mine alone. I am not looking up anything from anyone else. Maybe they have the same parameter, but I am not interested. I only go my own way.

Reason: