Uladzimir Izerski page - page 25

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Handsome, you can see my school :-)

even the software has stopped.

but I think a swan will be launched in the near future.

i don't know if it's black or white

;)

Uladzimir Izerski:

I won't put up any more pictures.

Well, that's good.

And, mind you, this is the first time I've written in a long time. I'm really sick of it: a lot of drawings, but no practical application. Why then litter the air?

The question is rhetorical.

Vyacheslav Nekipelov:

Well, that's good.

Maybe we shouldn't post then. It'll make you feel even better.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Maybe we shouldn't post then. It'll make you feel even better.

Are you talking about yourself in the plural yet? If so, I'm all for it.

When did you start talking about yourself?

Vyacheslav Nekipelov:

Have you mentioned yourself in the plural yet? If so, I'm all for it.

When did we start talking about you?

You asked for it. You don't like it, you don't like it. What are you doing here?

To complain? You can just walk away quietly.

What I don't like, I don't like.

If you've got something smart to say about the market? You're welcome.

But don't whine. It's all men.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You asked for it. You don't like this, you don't like that. Why are you here?

To complain? You can just walk away quietly.

What I don't like, I don't like.

If you've got something smart to say about the market? You're welcome.

But don't whine. It's all men.

Where, who's whining? What are you trying to pull?

You are bamboozling newcomers on the forum, just like you bamboozled the forum regulars before, creating a clever, haughty look of an incompetent demon tamer.

With constant "I know everything as a trader" pictures and no monitoring, no explanations of your gibberish, no nothing.

Get around. I used to do so, because I did not want to get involved with a sticky subject. But today no one has replied to the "newbie" for your activity here, so I wrote back to his post.

The really necessary stuff has already been talked about with other members. Not about your ubiquitous fasting pictures.

Vyacheslav Nekipelov:

Where, who's whining? What are you trying to pull?

You're just messing with people new to the forum, just like you did with the regular forum members, giving the impression of being an arrogant demon-killer with no knowledge.

With constant "I know everything as a trader" pictures and no monitoring, no explanations of your gibberish, no nothing.

Get around. I used to do so, because I did not want to get involved with a sticky subject. But today no one has replied to the "newbie" for your activities here, so I wrote in response to his post.

The really necessary stuff has already been talked about with other contributors. Not about your ubiquitous fasting pictures.

That's it, smudge your lips and go to women's websites.

Uladzimir Izerski:

That's it, smear your lips and go to women's websites.

You're really tacky. (Laughing): (Laughing): You're a non-trader. )))

Vyacheslav Nekipelov:

With constant "I'm a trader know it all" style pictures and yet no monitoring, no explanations of his gibberish, nothing.

There was monitoring, to be exact the signal

but not for long, i think he lost 100 quid in a month.

He likes drawing icons, let him do it, save your nerves, he may need other people's attention, people may be bored and try to get their attention any way they can)))

Vyacheslav Nekipelov:

You're really tacky. Non-trader. )))

Just go already. Don't spoil the atmosphere. Ksenia Sobchak, Brezhneva, ... waiting.

Reason: